Home The Bridge

Blood Oath Jadzia Dax.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Any kind of ETA on how much longer it is going to take to add the "Klingon" Trait?
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    SoonTM at best, never at worst.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    SoonTM at best, never at worst.

I can't remember how many months ago it was said it was happening, but would not be surprised if someone told me it was more than twleve, changing the definition of the time that has passed......

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    p3ez1xa0mdni.jpg

Happy late birthday?
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet I find Sasquatch first...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    ByloBand wrote: »
    p3ez1xa0mdni.jpg

Happy late birthday?

Thanx!!!!!

I know I am off warranty for sure. I was literally hurting SEVEN different places last night. At the same time.

I shared this Meme yesterday because it is a true story, if you substitute "...a picture fell"......

uotjwdhq08jz.jpg