Home The Bridge

“Iconic crew special” notification

SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
I must say the STT notifications are something. This latest one about an iconic crew special and the need to log in is a bit too much. I thought we were getting some shiny new special giveaway when it is just the Tuesday crew pack.

I like to know when my shuttles return (especially during events!) or when my voyage hits a dilemma, but knowing about a crew pack, not so much. Wish we could adjust these.

Comments

• Sovinox wrote: »
    I must say the STT notifications are something. This latest one about an iconic crew special and the need to log in is a bit too much. I thought we were getting some shiny new special giveaway when it is just the Tuesday crew pack.

I like to know when my shuttles return (especially during events!) or when my voyage hits a dilemma, but knowing about a crew pack, not so much. Wish we could adjust these.

Unless I miss my guess, I believe the notification is referring to the Seven of Nine deal. But I agree, some standardization is warranted.
  • Very misleading push notification.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine just always reads "Unread Starfleet Communications" for everything except for shuttle returns and Dilemmas.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    Mine just always reads "Unread Starfleet Communications" for everything except for shuttle returns and Dilemmas.

I get the hose on my iPhone. Not sure if it was referring to Seven or that new pack crew, that’s true.