Home Past Anomalies

unable to enter the skirmish part of the event...

2»

Comments

• PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    I just went through the dialogue just find, popped a supply kit, and ran a load of space battles... only to find I didn't get any Intel!

I trust I'll get those carefully-saved chrons back from Support? :s

It's working for me now, and I appear to have roughly the correct amount of Intel, too..? I think? Good job, DB! o:)
  • HildorHildor ✭✭
    I'm still getting phase 1 intro text and taken to shuttles, have refreshed twice .
  • Fixed! Thanks.
  • FechoFecho ✭✭
    Same here.
    I just went through the dialogue just find, popped a supply kit, and ran a load of space battles... only to find I didn't get any Intel!

It's working for me now, and I appear to have roughly the correct amount of Intel, too..? I think? Good job, DB! o:)

Ach, no, I spoke too soon. I spent about 3,100 Chronitons, and have about 11,000 Intel to show for it, which should only cost a little under 900 Chrons (with supply kit). It should be more like 40,000 Intel.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you now all able to start phase 2 properly?
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

Ach, no, I spoke too soon. I spent about 3,100 Chronitons, and have about 11,000 Intel to show for it, which should only cost a little under 900 Chrons (with supply kit). It should be more like 40,000 Intel.

Fixed here now

I have 11k Intel without doing any ship battles. I wonder if Intel started accruing at the start of the event.
    Shan wrote: »
    Are you now all able to start phase 2 properly?

Do we have to ticket to get our missing Intel, Shan? Is it going to be restored within a few hours?
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [GoT] Gabe wrote: »
    owv17b8ercwo.jpg

Ha! Priceless!

• Working now. Thanks
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are sending out 150 Chronitons via in-game mail. If you have a specific situation that you feel needs to be addressed, work with PS please. Thank you!
    Shan wrote: »
    We are sending out 150 Chronitons via in-game mail. If you have a specific situation that you feel needs to be addressed, work with PS please. Thank you!

Are they already informed of this problem and ready to quickly restore the missing Intel within a few hours? Or are we going to get the Intel added to our account several days from now? >:)