Home The Bridge
Options

The Anti-Macro thing and other stuff

EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
I have gotten the anti-macro popup twice in this event and I had to prove that I was not an artificial intelligence or section 31 Control. I think we should at least get 100 chronotons for being able to read the instructions (thanks to all our public school teachers) as well as big enough couch potatoes to know the right person to pick.

But what I really want to know is why 76 honor and 76 chronotons? Everything else is a multiple of 25. It is like some kind of sick joke or evil plot to make the OCD people lose their minds?

those are things that just keep me awake at night :P

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, @Etienne (can I call you French Steven?), the 76 number is just sadistic. As to the anti-macro system: I don't know how effective it is, but I'm glad something is there since we proved (or have strong reason to believe) that macros were being used before. This helps us feel better about victory points being fair.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etienne wrote: »
    I have gotten the anti-macro popup twice in this event and I had to prove that I was not an artificial intelligence or section 31 Control. I think we should at least get 100 chronotons for being able to read the instructions (thanks to all our public school teachers) as well as big enough couch potatoes to know the right person to pick.

But what I really want to know is why 76 honor and 76 chronotons? Everything else is a multiple of 25. It is like some kind of sick joke or evil plot to make the OCD people lose their minds?

those are things that just keep me awake at night :P

Do we get “paid” for passing those tests? I never noticed, and thought there should be some kind of “reward” for being human...
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot that the micro even existed, that’s how long it’s been since I’ve seen it.