Home Make It So!

Replicator tokens

CSR _WaylanderCSR _Waylander ✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in Make It So!
I think this will solve the campaign/dabo and the 1k limit as well.

Instead of random items dropping there should be a straight 5/4/3 replicator token instead.

A 5* token will instantly build a legendary item in the replicator and not cost any money.
A 4* token will instantly build a vary rare item in the replicator and not cost any money.
A 3* token will instantly build a rare item in the replicator and not cost any money.

This means people will not get worthless items in the campaign and dabo any more and they will be used quite quickly so wont keep up space in your inventory.

Comments

• MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was only beneficial for everyone if they also would not consume replicator usages.

I only once got an useless item (for immortal crew) from Dabo so far and always got useful equipment from the campaign. I would dislike to have to use limited replications instead of receiving instantly usable equipment, even if I currently have no choice on the item.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.