Home Past Anomalies

[Resolved]Think there’s an error in this offer

Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in Past Anomalies
This should be $10, not $24.99. bwb3hd4lffd3.png

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it’s either one of the worst offers ever or someone messed up.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Letting the team know!
  • It shouldn't even be $10 it should be $5 but I'm guessing it was meant to be $25 with a lot more dilithium offered
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    It shouldn't even be $10 it should be $5 but I'm guessing it was meant to be $25 with a lot more dilithium offered

With the 40% bonus, it was likely supposed to be $9.99, since the original $9.99 deal is for 700 Dils
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    It shouldn't even be $10 it should be $5 but I'm guessing it was meant to be $25 with a lot more dilithium offered

$5 would be wishful thinking. It'd be nice no doubt, but $9.99 is the normal price for this particular offer although as you say the mistake could be the other way around and they intended the $25 price point, but with the larger amount of dilithium you usually get for that price.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was indeed an error in that the image was not reflecting the correct content offered.
    This is being remedied now. The price point was correct, if the offer was purchased before it was taken down what was received was 2800 Dilithium (+ any potential VIP bonus Dilithium) and 1500 VIP points.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine says locked but no other purchases with money are lockedjxjkku2uvmuh.png
    r1wnr0lti1tf.png
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking into it :)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Restart please?
    Shan wrote: »
    Restart please?

Will do

Boo yah! Unlocked. Thank you
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭