Home The Bridge

What happens to unopened event packs?

calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
What happens to my purchased 10x event portal packs after the event pack expires? Do they revert to a regular 10x pull? Do they disappear? Does the event pack option remain in my portal until I claim the pack?

Comments

• MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Never have done that but i would assume/advise the event or special pks clearly state when they will be gone from portal. So if u fail to use them before offer expires DB would likely tell you it is advertised as to when the pack expires, and you have lost them by default of pack expiration.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Long ago (on the older forums) this question was asked, and someone chimed in that unopened event packs will go "poof" 24 hours after the event ends. I assume that is still the case.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they still exist in limbo and you’ll get them again if the event is rerun. Also, I think Paladin said you could create a ticket and they’d be converted to a regular pack.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Long ago (on the older forums) this question was asked, and someone chimed in that unopened event packs will go "poof" 24 hours after the event ends. I assume that is still the case.

The purchase option goes poof 24 hours after the event. But we don't necessarily know what DB decides to keep on the server. It's possible that a pack could show up again if the pack returns as a special or in a replay. But I'm not sure anyone has been brave enough to test it.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all. I can’t really imagine a scenario where this would happen, but I wanted to know my options...
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all. I can’t really imagine a scenario where this would happen, but I wanted to know my options...

Me too. I've thought about trying to roll them over and collect them all if Four Lights Picard ever showed up.
    Farewell 🖖
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they still exist in limbo and you’ll get them again if the event is rerun.

This is my understanding as to what's happened to a few folks in the past.
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    A while ago I had Event packs that I forgot to open & they poofed; didn't think about waiting for rerun cause rerun may not happen; CS fixed it this ONE time cause the Event packs do say how long they are good for. Just my 2 credits
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭

Me too. I've thought about trying to roll them over and collect them all if Four Lights Picard ever showed up.

Where the heck is “four lights” Picard? I would like that card.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • [GSA] bSeRk[GSA] bSeRk ✭✭✭
    I asked the support about that topic several months ago and they said that unopened event packs will disappear without any compensation as soon as they are being removed from the store.
    Level 84
    65 x 5* immortal
  • AbbyAbby ✭✭
    I've always wondered about that, so thanks for clearing this question.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they still exist in limbo and you’ll get them again if the event is rerun. Also, I think Paladin said you could create a ticket and they’d be converted to a regular pack.

I thought it was this. They pop back up if the Event returns, or if the Packs are offered outside of the Event, for some reason.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?