Home Engineering Room
Options

Windows 10 app issues

2»

Comments

• Options
    Captain QCaptain Q ✭✭✭
    All joking aside, here's a real issue, not a bug.

On Steam, I can copy and paste into STT's chat window. On UWP STT, I cannot.

Why this is an issue for us is because when new crew joins our fleet, we send out our standard "Welcome Package" to them. It contains the welcome message as well as a brief summary of what we would like a crew to do, and criteria for removal from fleet. It gets a bit tedious to type that in over and over again, so what we do is that we copy and paste on Android, on iOS, and on Steam. On UWP STT, we currently cannot.

Also, because of the number of characters allowed limitation in STT's chat window, our "Welcome Package" is a few "paragraphs". Even copy and paste is a several step process for us.

Can this functionality be looked into?

Thanks!

Oh, and some form of AdWarp (tm) on UWP would be nice too! :sunglasses:
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    As previously noted, Discovery's texture appears to be broken in the Windows 10 app. The ship looks white. For me, it appears like this at all times (not just warping).

Windows 10 home edition version 1903 OS build 18362.239
    NVIDIA GTX 1050ti driver version 431.36 release 7/9/2019
    Intel HD 630 driver version: 26.20.100.6912
    (Note: the NVIDIA GTX 1050ti is set as the default and preferred GPU for this game.)

it60mn2ctxin.jpg

• Options
    Here's how that ship is rendered on that same computer when the game is run via an Android emulator (Andy). This leads me to believe the issue is with the Windows 10 app, as opposed to the device's graphics card driver.

cre5wd3qagfz.jpg
  • Options
    Another Windows 10 app quirk is that when I load the game it's in full-screen mode, but hitting the "Play" button results in the screen collapsing to a windowed mode. I then have to re-enter full-screen mode. It's not a big deal, but it's still kind of an embuggerance.
  • Options
    Another Windows 10 app quirk is that when I load the game it's in full-screen mode, but hitting the "Play" button results in the screen collapsing to a windowed mode. I then have to re-enter full-screen mode. It's not a big deal, but it's still kind of an embuggerance.

Yeah, I've been having this issue as well, again, not a big issue but everytime it happens it bugs me.
    ----
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    VenimusVenimus ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Traits are improperly colored
    wvlxhdnc3wfm.png

Edit: seems fixed now