Home The Bridge

Question

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
if I have a legendary citation in my inventory and two copies of a legendary, when I go to fuse will it make me use that citation first or the other copy of the crew first?

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like it lets you choose, no?
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    It will give you the option. Select the crew, click on upgrade. At the bottom left right there will either be a picture of the other crew, or a picture of the citation. There are two arrows below that allow you to scroll through who/what is available.

• JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    I have seen it put the 2nd copy to fuse 1st, or you can scroll to a Citation; just make sure you look to see what's on the right-side: a copy or cite, before you hit fuse. & let us know if I'm wrong ;-)
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all! I became concerned when I realized this will happen if I wait to claim all campaign rewards til I get to 100. I’m a big DYC guy. I want to do that for the 5th Spock and save the citation
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Just take your time when fusing; I believe it doesn't matter who's on the left or right side (for equipment or level's sake) but I have ALWAYS put the higher level/equipped copy on the left side & fused with the lower on the right.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe Sage2 wrote: »
    Just take your time when fusing; I believe it doesn't matter who's on the left or right side (for equipment or level's sake) but I have ALWAYS put the higher level/equipped copy on the left side & fused with the lower on the right.

I do the same thing. It just feels right

• Joe Sage2 wrote: »

I also make sure my equiped crew is on left, choosing from that equiped and lvld crew screen to start the fuse process. The new one on the right. May have been a glitch but one time i started the fuse from the new un-equiped lvl “0” new crew screen and once fused my crew was was at lvl “0” no equip. Never have done that again!!!!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I feel like it lets you choose, no?

This. It lets you choose.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."