Home The Bridge

Proton Power

(HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in The Bridge
I unlocked my Captain Proton ship today so decided to have a little fun with it. If anyone else has any other fun ship and bridge combos feel free to share. 9g0gkf2hxi0d.png
7okdbnuw412m.png

Let’s fly!

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm game
    moxjpb5xfpzf.jpg
    I love that one. Marla is painting him black and white. Very clever.
    Let’s fly!
    edited June 2019
    ztmng66uaryx.jpeg

0tgyeowlgtts.jpeg
    That's a good one too. To planet Infinity and beyond! I have never pulled Lonzak nor Satan's Robot. Congrats.
    Let’s fly!
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that when the camera turns while warping the flames twist around the ship like it's turning. While technically a glitch it looks cool.

2guawx67iej9.jpg
    Proont wrote: »
    I noticed that when the camera turns while warping the flames twist around the ship like it's turning. While technically a glitch it looks cool.

2guawx67iej9.jpg

Oh I see. That's cool.
    Let’s fly!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks it funny that the only 4*s are the heroes? {Keep in mind, Arachnia betrayed Chaotica within the story for her own reasons, unrelated to helping the heroes, as Janeway was doing.......}
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, no one has put the Captain Proton Rocket Ship at the Mars Shipyard, DS9, or the wormhole yet?

I am disappointed in you.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Sorry, hate to be the turd in the punch bowl, but the render on this ship looks really lazy. And yes I realize the ship itself isn't detailed. I'm talking about the edges.
    Flemming wrote: »
    Seriously, no one has put the Captain Proton Rocket Ship at the Mars Shipyard, DS9, or the wormhole yet?

Here you go.
    xnualxleo7jl.png
    rx54q0qj678n.png

Let’s fly!
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »

I had, just thought everyone would bored! I wish we could travel to the palace of Ming the Merciless.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks it funny that the only 4*s are the heroes?

The heroes have gotta be the underdogs.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks it funny that the only 4*s are the heroes?

The heroes have gotta be the underdogs.

ansqhm6mc3yl.jpeg
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks it funny that the only 4*s are the heroes? {Keep in mind, Arachnia betrayed Chaotica within the story for her own reasons, unrelated to helping the heroes, as Janeway was doing.......}

Have I missed the point with this post? (wouldn’t be the first time), I did a quick search of my active crew and came up with eighteen 5* and two 4* star crew.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is not especially clever, but lordy it looks really cool.

urle8lbpqavh.png
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    My faith in this forum is restored
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Have I missed the point with this post? (wouldn’t be the first time), I did a quick search of my active crew and came up with eighteen 5* and two 4* star crew.

You kind of stated my exact point, mostly. Tom & Harry are 4*. The Villains are all 5*, from the Episode. Wait. President Doctor is 4*, as well. {IIRC} So, all three "heroes" are the Underdogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1fH0SvGPg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    ...did anyone else open this thread and kinda sorta hope it was a chat about the "Chernobyl" show instead? :D
    ...did anyone else open this thread and kinda sorta hope it was a chat about the "Chernobyl" show instead? :D
    How about Professor Proton and Gino the Neutrino.
    jlwo38uvfkvn.jpg
    vcvug7c4pz87.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    This is in our hearts & dreams, to sail the starry skies above us:

1jiht343aflv.png
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    Coming up on Fourth of July but I will be ready with fireworks.
    tbyntz56nih6.png
    ff0p0gxh9wsu.png
    7u2o2c4tqcof.png
    tuttc7x8xhzo.png
    k23vi27770sg.png
    4kgkycsvfqg7.png
    Let’s fly!