Home The Bridge

New 5* in Vault - Merry Men Troi

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in The Bridge
Some combination of CMD/DIP/MED. No SEC despite the obvious bow & arrow?

dh65r144mce7.png

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    well we know what collection that's going into. Probably an entire robin hood themed pack? Wouldn't mind some stabs at some of them
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm...maybe MED/SEC/DIP? Could be interesting depending on how the stats shake out.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Yateball wrote: »
    well we know what collection that's going into. Probably an entire robin hood themed pack? Wouldn't mind some stabs at some of them

She has been added to the Sherwood Forest collection.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, I'm still missing merry men crusher and friar tuck data. Probably a Tuesday $£ pack so I'll probably pass and save my dil for the Mega-Event sale.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from Little John Riker, does that complete the set from that episode?
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I so hope it's not MED CMD SEC,

<nurses the pitiful amount dilithium very carefully>
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's actually missing SEC for some reason - CMD/DIP/MED
  • Flemming wrote: »

Just about, unless you want to throw in this guy: https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Guy_of_Gisbourne
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »

Just about, unless you want to throw in this guy: https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Guy_of_Gisbourne

And I DO.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI from the Shan Announcement Room :)

FE/FF level 100 CMD 556 (37-109), DIP 1277 (254-505), MED 971 (143-372)
    FE 1/5 level 100 CMD 331 (37-109), DIP 887 (254-505), MED 523 (143-372)

qt28eu119na3.png

Traits: Starfleet, Federation, Human, Betazoid, Empath, Counselor, Costumed
  • Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    Med secondary is always good (she's the 14th Legendary)
    As a matter of fact, she only shares her skill set with Humble Archer, and there are no Med/Dip/Cmd crew.
    Top that off with the #2 Dip voyage and #8 voyage total, and she's gonna have a seat on your ship for quite a while.

She may be a gauntlet and arena non-starter, but she has the #4 Dip Base and a top 20 Med base, giving her the #1 dip/med shuttle pair and a top 20 cmd/dip shuttle pair, all on a main crew character who's bound to get at least a couple events per year.
  • 18 pulls. No golds at all. Ugh, could have used any of the three
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    18 pulls. No golds at all. Ugh, could have used any of the three

That is harsh, but not unexpected from Tuesday packs.
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dingbat1 wrote: »
    Med secondary is always good (she's the 14th Legendary)
    As a matter of fact, she only shares her skill set with Humble Archer, and there are no Med/Dip/Cmd crew.
    Top that off with the #2 Dip voyage and #8 voyage total, and she's gonna have a seat on your ship for quite a while.

She may be a gauntlet and arena non-starter, but she has the #4 Dip Base and a top 20 Med base, giving her the #1 dip/med shuttle pair and a top 20 cmd/dip shuttle pair, all on a main crew character who's bound to get at least a couple events per year.

That analysis is succinct and very helpful. Thank you. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    just to clarify, there are 7 crew altogether that have cmd/dip/med, but three of them have med primary (age of sail crusher, Rev. Phlox, and Captain Beverly) and two have med tertiary (Gloria and Prince Bashir). Only Troi and Archer have Dip primary.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 pulls, 1 begold, no Troi...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    Can we have Rabbi Brooks for the Timelines collection too please?

I'd spend money to get him
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrm. Picard's the monthly freebie, so I don't wanna pay for him. And Geordi's immortalized. Not sure if should touch...
  • In terms of pure value of what's being offered, this is among the best packs I've seen. The new Troi is a very good card, and really only Maid Marian is a true stinker, the rest of them are all quite good. I wish I didn't have all the purples immortalized or I would take a shot at a pack or two.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Troi, good and cool art, good stats. Shame she is in one of those giant packs.
    Let’s fly!
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marian gets a bad rap, but she ends up on shuttles all the time for me, as often as Mirror Stamets and Durango/Falcon do. Maybe my Diplomacy is weaker than it should be, but I have dozens of immortal golds and Vash still finds a lot of use.

I want Troi, but I’m just not in a place this week to spend money on Timelines, especially with 3/3 4*s and Vash immortalized, so I guess I’ll have to hope she finds herself into a campaign like that Fugitive Spock I spent cash and honor on :smile:
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    After 4 attempts and consequent garbage as a result (4 already immortalized purples, no golds), I wasn't satisfied, so I went for one more. No I still didn't get Troi, but it was arguably one of the most interesting pulls ever.

scofysu92vxm.jpg

Finally got Falcon O'Brien. Wasn't really a high priority, but definitely a good get!
    Mayyyyybe I will do one more tomorrow...

Congrats, I finally got one of him last week too. He is awesome. I use his avatar in UC and pretend I am Odin. Not sure how you wrote "Behold" and "Begold" on the crew but it looks cool.
    Let’s fly!