Home The Bridge

Bad luck in voyage or something else??

ChangChang ✭✭✭
Voyage going now for 32 hours. Haven't received any dilemma for the clown, lucien or Picard/worf. I got part one of each and that's all. I think RNG is hating me. >:(

Comments

• It stinks, but it is well within the possibilities, unfortunately.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds accurate. Don't expect to get the part 3s until one of the last dilemmas.
  • It's the RNG, probably not so "random" and good chance it saves the last parts until much later. There are 36 dilemmas, so you've only encountered less than half, unless you killed off an avenue for a multi-part dilemma. (I already have all of Thor Got, so I dead end the Off The Books dilemma when Part 1 shows up.)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    KettleKorn wrote: »
    It's the RNG, probably not so "random" and good chance it saves the last parts until much later. There are 36 dilemmas, so you've only encountered less than half, unless you killed off an avenue for a multi-part dilemma. (I already have all of Thor Got, so I dead end the Off The Books dilemma when Part 1 shows up.)

I've done a 3-parter finished in six hours.......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ChangChang ✭✭✭
    Finally got the clown! Now need lucien and Picard or worf.
  • AdiAdi ✭✭
    I'm now close to dilemma number 26. I still didn't received A Higher Duty part 1 or Champion of the People 1. Maybe they will be in the final 6. :)
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    It took me to hour 58 to get Worf, and I was at Hour 67 when my voyage froze, still waiting for Part 2 of the McCoy set. There were 3 possible dilemmas left, 2 being for McCoy and IIRC Winter’s Price when my voyage froze/locked up. Hang in there and hope the glitch doesn’t affect your epic ride, I actually thought the long voyage was fun until the end.

All that said, I pulled Guinan at hour 8 the first week she was added into voyages, so it is possible to not get the Hour 72 burn, just unlikely.
  • AdiAdi ✭✭
    Now I have only 7 dilemmas to go. Six of them are necessary for Guinan and Picard. In the end I could tell that it took me 6 hours to get each of them. But only if you resist 58-60 hours. 🤣
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adi That’s incredibly rough. It’ll free great to have them out of the way, but to have both go that late is pretty sour luck.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chang wrote: »
    Finally got the clown! Now need lucien and Picard or worf.

The Clown is one of the best 4* crew, congratulations!
  • running a voyage now got the 2nd part for Thot Gor and not the 1st. I thought it was weird, but got him to 2* now I guess.
  • AdiAdi ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    So you could get a 3 part dilemma in 6 hours. 🙃
    gnyznodnd81v.png
    fevsvfdmh9s4.png

And both 3 part dilemmas in 12 hours. I get a cookie? 🤔
    x4yidif3hskc.png

• I was able to get 4 Clowns and 1 Lucien and 2 Thot Gor's over the last month's Voyages. Most of my Voyages are 8 hours, and I never go over 12 hours. Welcome to DBRNG.