Home The Bridge

Would be nice to see some effort by DB into mission variety

more and more often seeing "copy paste" on Faction Shuttle requirements for events...
it can't be that hard to mix up the requirements between factions and give some variety.... even a "random generator" would be better than copy/paste between factions.

Comments

• Fi®3wallFi®3wall ✭✭✭
    This. All of this.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with you @[TFA] Celeres
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spreadsheet?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    A random number generator would result in shuttles with skill combos not matching the bonus crew. And we've all seen RNG have bad streaks. Can you imagine what people would be saying if the shuttles were full of MED slots this event?
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    A random number generator would result in shuttles with skill combos not matching the bonus crew. And we've all seen RNG have bad streaks. Can you imagine what people would be saying if the shuttles were full of MED slots this event?

MED/ENG

• Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNG shuttle seats... no, please no. :o

Variety between factions... this has been discussed in other threads too. There are pros and cons to both styles. I'm personally ok with the duplicated seat structures, though I appreciate either approach.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to try a faction event with totally RNG-created shuttles. It would be fun to try. And if it goes over well, them repeat it.
    Farewell 🖖
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like where every faction has same shuttles. Allows me to choose one or two factions or to use all three and cherry pick the best shuttle missions for me.
    Let’s fly!