Home The Bridge

Nearly all the 4 stars

Just got Admiral Doughtery from the ST IX pack. Only missing 5 4 star characters, 3 are voyage exclusives, one zero, and smuggler cassidy yates. Had to buy 3 packs to get him and got a Ruafo who I already have fully fused. Quickly running out of legitimate characters to level up that are relatively easy to immortalize.

Comments

• Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am solely missing Irumodic Picard at this point, with around 45 purples left to freeze. Actually looking forward to being forced to work on all my level 20 1/5s soon. Congrats on your collection!
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    I am solely missing Irumodic Picard at this point, with around 45 purples left to freeze. Actually looking forward to being forced to work on all my level 20 1/5s soon. Congrats on your collection!

Irumodic Picard is going to be the hardest. I was down to only one purple left to get (him), then Buck Bokai came out and mucked it up for 2 now.

We'll get there...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I grabbed 1/4 Buck, but after the Spock campaign chose not to use honor to fuse him.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just picked up The Clown, down to 7 unowned, 4 incomplete.
    abfpt5c5lavi.png
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not as close as some of you, but getting there...

Need 3 stars each for these three. Tarquin, Fierce Guinan and Colonel Worf.

Don't have at all and need all 4 stars for these eight. Smuggler Kassidy Yates, Irumodic Syndrome Picard, Ensign Picard, Dr. Leonard McCoy, Vice Admiral Dougherty, Zero One, One Zero and Buck Bokai.

All other 4's are immortalized.
  • KayJay47KayJay47 ✭✭✭
    I still need 10: 1 voyage exclusive, 2 from the portal, 7 pack exclusives that will hopefully get added to the portal soon.
    tqtwu21dgof4.png

I also need a lot of stars for others though.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only got nine missing at the moment. But a whole bunch of the ones I have aren't yet 4/4, and a lot are just sitting around at level 1 waiting for me to get around to them, so I've got a while yet before I start running out of easy options for things to do (never mind all the 1/5s at level 1).

Those voyage ones are going to elude me a while longer as well, I'm just doing six-hour voyages to keep the chrons rolling in without any effort. Colonel Worf will have to wait.
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    I got 9 missing stars and another 8 more to get (6 pack only, 1 portal and 1 voyage only)

Its strange, it appears quite a few people here are also missing Smuggler Yates. Shes my one and only portal available character to get...
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Its strange, it appears quite a few people here are also missing Smuggler Yates. Shes my one and only portal available character to get...

Yates isn't in the regular portal yet.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have already established Smuggler Yates isnt real and is only a byproduct of my derranged drunken imagination.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭

Oh? I didnt know that. Thanks. Was she a pack exclusive? It would be strange if i missed out on an event 4*. pretty sure I've played every event for 1.5 years
  • I still need 6, three of them are voyage exclusive.
    I wish DB would increase the drop rate for legendary crew so I had something to work on.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh? I didnt know that. Thanks. Was she a pack exclusive? It would be strange if i missed out on an event 4*. pretty sure I've played every event for 1.5 years

Yes, Smuggler Kasidy was a Tuesday pack exclusive, like Irumodic Syndrome Picard, Vice Admiral Dougherty, Tarquin, Fugitive Spock, and the Bynars (I think that’s all of the non-portal, non-event 4* crew at the moment).
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need 8 yet and a bunch (30+) need stars yet.
    rjcc36je36f9.jpg
    vckic2fs4riy.jpg
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I need 43 B)

ysbhq0uw5ynn.png

In fairness, I've had and airlocked most of this illustrious 43 at one time or other :p
  • I'm missing 5 (Tarquin, Dougherty, Buck Bokai, 10, 01) and need stars only on Dr McCoy (3), Fierce Guinan (2), Jannar (2) and Colonel Worf (1). Every other purple is in the freezer except during events.