Home The Bridge

Crimson Spark Threshold Pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
Just got mine.
lphzyqi7531u.png

Straight drop of doom.
First star, and probably airlocked in a bit
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    0336otjintc0.png

900 honor, fuel replicator and some useful schematics (the Orion ship).
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    A meh 5* behold if you look at the cards ... but okay for me.
    - Suliban Reed - 2nd star; over Mariachi Q (1/5) and Duelist Torres (new).
    One of my poorer 5*s, but I've had him for eons and he was a Gauntlet regular when it first started. I like the art. Nostalgic for me.
    Mariachi Q is the exact opposite ... hate the art (so silly) ... maybe should have cited to immortalise faster and freeze. Meh card ... actually probably one of my least favourite 5* cards I own.
    Duelist Torres ... didn't feel like another 2-skiller, especially in skills I'm well covered in at present (even got DF Torres recently) ... not interested in her 2 collections ... there are better Jury Rigger crew to cite up to complete the collection (e.g. North Star Tucker or EV Suit Archer).

--> easy pick for the Reed for me.

- 1x ship schematics (maxed ship).

- 8x 3* Honor.

Happy I got to add a star to a 5*.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect nothing from these, and I was not disappointed, 700 honour and a load of replicator rations (ship schematics) for ships I have long since maxed out.
    DB: Do Better
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    I expect nothing from these, and I was not disappointed, 700 honour and a load of replicator rations (ship schematics) for ships I have long since maxed out.

Ditto.
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    800 Honor
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭
    Straight drop of Mirror Sisko. He goes straight to the front of the line for the airlock. 800 honor and some replicator rations.
  • HerbertHerbert ✭✭✭
    Guess I’ll take Gowron...
    b0vskrtttwwq.png
  • 600 honor. Next week will be better.
  • That is also about what I got.