Home The Bridge

5 free crew slots, 1/2 price slot sale and 1/2 price dabo

SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
anyone notice anything else new, before DB puts out any kind of announcement?
/SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
Second Star to the Right - Join Today!

Comments

• AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Announcement already here. Though the ISS Enterprise schematics are one of the 3 ships that's ALREADY in the Dabo pool so not sure why that's something to announce.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Announcement already here. Though the ISS Enterprise schematics are one of the 3 ships that's ALREADY in the Dabo pool so not sure why that's something to announce.

That part of the announcement was incredibly underwhelming, for sure. Three ships listed, one of which is already there, one of which is a 3*, and the other that I finished months ago.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Existing Red Forman from Year of Hell as the $9.99 LTO......

9o7mx2m9xlfv.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

Unless it’s a typo and supposed to be ISS Defiant or something.

Certainly have enough of the ISS Enterprise, mine are at max capacity already.

u4e7nf0stdg5.png

I'ma be honest. I missed the five Crew Slots. Didn't catch that part. Thanx for the thread!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else find this underwhelming and left hoping for some major new features soon?
    Anyone else find this underwhelming and left hoping for some major new features soon?

Yes. Based on the image in Shan's post I was also expecting a portal update. :(
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this is a funny looking portal update announcement

Unless it’s a typo and supposed to be ISS Defiant or something.

Certainly have enough of the ISS Enterprise, mine are at max capacity already.

u4e7nf0stdg5.png

If it is a typo, @Shan should catch it soon.
  • It's nice that they did update but why only by these 3 or 2 ones, why not more
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got ISS Defiant schemes from Dabo, so I’m going with typo.
  • [RotP]Ran Airen[RotP]Ran Airen ✭✭✭✭

Came in to report the same
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have inquired and now have the correct information - as some have confirmed the schematics added are for the I.S.S. Defiant and not I.S.S Enterprise. The announcement has been edited accordingly!
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also see the Shenzhou in my dabo rewards, which I don't recall seeing before.
    Shan wrote: »
    I have inquired and now have the correct information - as some have confirmed the schematics added are for the I.S.S. Defiant and not I.S.S Enterprise. The announcement has been edited accordingly!

Thanks for the clarification. Any reason why Dabo doesn't just pull from the same list of schematics that are in the portal? Why does it have to be limited?
  • SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭

Same here.
  • Wahoo! Free and for sale crew slots! Thanks DB!!!
  • YamianYamian ✭✭
    Yaay for USS Shenzhou. Can I get some luck now? Pretty please with a cherry on top...
    Member of Wolf 359 Memorial Fleet.

Trying is the first step towards failure.
    ISS Defiant is not listed in the ingame mail, @Shan for the added Schemes to the Dabo Wheel......
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks most kindly for the crew slots. I was really running into a jam.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the slots! Things were getting a little tight and stinky in ye olde crew quarters.

No one gets punched out the airlock today...
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I can confirm that the ISS Defiant schematics are in the Dabo loot table. Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • I have 60,000 schems of the initial 5 5* ships from Dabo wheel. I land on the f'ers so much it's annoying to say the least. And everyone jumps to "use them for replicator fodder" - to which I respond "don't you think if I have 60k shems, I may have a few thousand rep rations too?" There are 20 other 5* ships, many of which are older than 6-8 months, that they really only picked 2 other 5* ships out of those 20 to add to Dabo? Why can't it read your ship inventory and change it to something you need (like it's supposed to do with crew items), except for the 4 or 5 latest ships.

As far as Dabo, I spun the wheel for 2,500 credits and got a bottom row item. I waited until I could get the ad free spin... and got a bottom row item. Spin 3 for 15 dil and got a bottom row item. I spun again for 25 dil and yes, I got another bottom row item. So 4 spins for 4 crap items. Thanks for that DB... you suckered me again! In 3 years, I have spun every single day at least once for 5k credits, an occasional 10 dil spin, and almost always twice if I can get the ad free spin. In that time (over 1,800 spins) I have landed on the top row so few times I can count them on one hand and have NEVER landed on the featured crew.

rx3grovsn9ey.png

And thanks for the 5 free slots... giving 90 free slots when there are over 730 crew is so generous. Also, 1/2 price crew slots is still an incredible 1,500 dilithium for 5 slots (I'm currently VIP 13 at 220 slots with the added 5 free). I bought the first 1,500 dil +5 crew slots (8th purchase overall to give me +40) at one of the previous 1/2 price sales. Not happening again!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes Dabo is terrible. It needs reworking more than almost anything in the game. Instead of half off Dabo maybe DB could do a week with better odds Dabo. Where the legendary would be like 10% chance or higher for a week and the super rare 25%.
    Let’s fly!