Home The Bridge
Options

STT Crossword

Well, following the Fill-In Crossword I am back with another passtime, this time I’ve created an actual crossword based on the STT community, using terms from the game and from this forum, and some others from Star Trek. This crossword is quite easy to solve (or I think so), I hope you enjoy it and you have a nice time.

4fcij91wocnk.jpg

I've attached the original file, and I’ve also attached the solution, in case you get stuck at some point.

Thank you everyone!

Comments

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three Letter word for "Useless, Worthless"...
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scan. Wait that’s four letters. Any ship below 5*. Wait. That’s slot of letters. Shizon. Man, I’m really bad at this
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Scan. Wait that’s four letters. Any ship below 5*. Wait. That’s slot of letters. Shizon. Man, I’m really bad at this

You and me both!
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was awesome!

I did have to cheat for the last few though :p
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

It's a joke and a little tribute to the replicator thread. I couldn't help myself xD
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, I am straight up GARBAGE at crosswords!
  • Options
    I don't understand the solution for 9 down.
    What is AEC?
  • Options
    Flemming wrote: »
    What is AEC?
    AEC - n.
    1. a "useless worthless item"
    2. Acting Ensign Crusher - a 2* Uncommon card in the Star Trek Timelines game, often the first ENG skill a player receives, but quickly becomes obsolete and easily duplicated.
    3. A unit of measure for replicator fuel (not really, but it should be!)

AEC - v.
    1) To airlock a crew member. "Why did Evolved Janeway come out after I AECed all those Captain Janeways?"
    2) To render something as useless or worthless. "Can we AEC that idea and move on?"

Also see Replicator Ideas (mostly joking)
    So it stands for Acting Ensign Crusher?

I don't think I've come across its use that the others you mentioned before.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    What is AEC?
    AEC - n.
    1. a "useless worthless item"
    2. Acting Ensign Crusher - a 2* Uncommon card in the Star Trek Timelines game, often the first ENG skill a player receives, but quickly becomes obsolete and easily duplicated.
    3. A unit of measure for replicator fuel (not really, but it should be!)

AEC - v.
    1) To airlock a crew member. "Why did Evolved Janeway come out after I AECed all those Captain Janeways?"
    2) To render something as useless or worthless. "Can we AEC that idea and move on?"

Also see Replicator Ideas (mostly joking)
    So it stands for Acting Ensign Crusher?

I don't think I've come across its use that the others you mentioned before.

It's a Star Trek Timelines The Bridge Original!