Home The Bridge
Options

Mirror emperor Georgiou

I found a 1/5 level 1 of her in my crew quarters and can't remember how I got her in any way.
I asked some flatmates and some of them also found her but not all.
It seems that only who bought the dillithium offer got her, so she is like a hidden present.
Can anyone confirm please?
Level 84
65 x 5* immortal

Answers

• Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Yes. Same here. I have also seen reports in UC

EDIT: It is giving out 888,888 credits as well. Sounds like the Chinese New Year offer somehow got tacked on to it.
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone confirm if this is still happening? The current dil offer contains Mirror Emperor Georgiou and 888,888 credits as well?
  • Options
    No idea, the support is "aware" of the "problem" and they're looking for a "solution"... Whatever this means.
    Level 84
    65 x 5* immortal
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    The offer was a 12 hour timed expiration offer. I doubt they will re-offer it or take back what was accidentally added to the offer.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also received credits and Georgiou
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    no credits or georgiou here :(
    really need more stars on her as well
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay. Do we have another #Gate going on?!?!?

#LippyGate
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those that are interested

zd6iml8mgjba.png
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    please don't fix and put the offer back up. I want georgio + dil for the price please. It's kind of unfair when some people get to grab these when a glitch is found. :(

I'm sure it'll be like when folks were getting copies of Ushaan Shran glitched into a $5 offer and you won't see it again (at least I don't think they're rerun that one with the "glitch" intact).
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was a birthday present.
    I guess everyone can celebrate June 13th.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Dude...
  • Options
    No idea, the support is "aware" of the "problem" and they're looking for a "solution"... Whatever this means.

bkv27ylapjxj.gif
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait. Some people got a free Emperor Georgiou today? I did not.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Not today; this happened yesterday with the pop-up dilithium offer. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

#LippyGate

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind a free copy to be honest (hint, hint) ... cool character. :)
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't get one yesterday, either.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options

I didn't get one yesterday, either.

If u purchased the di pop up offer on thurs, some ppl surprisingly got a 1/5 empress georgio and credits that was not advertised. If u did not get the 1/5 and credits but did purchase the di, then send a ticket.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

For a few hours the limited time offer did provide items that were not part of the offer.
    Emperor Philippa Georgiou and some credits.

This has been corrected.

If you purchased the offer hoping to receive the items erroneously granted with it, you can work with Support for a refund.

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Corrected" meaning the crew was removed from their roster? Because that hardly seems fair that some folks who decided to buy an offer (which I myself was wavering on, tbh) got a free crew member out of it, as well.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She’s still in my crew quarters
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still in mine as well.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Doesn't surprise me, frankly — I really didn't think they'd do a wholesale removal of crew. And honestly, though I still do feel it's not particularly fair, I'd be way more upset if I were someone who had bought that offer and didn't get the crew. Especially with the official response being along the lines of "we can refund the price you paid" and not "we'll gladly give you a Georgiou like everyone else who bought it and got her".

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Doesn't surprise me, frankly — I really didn't think they'd do a wholesale removal of crew. And honestly, though I still do feel it's not particularly fair, I'd be way more upset if I were someone who had bought that offer and didn't get the crew. Especially with the official response being along the lines of "we can refund the price you paid" and not "we'll gladly give you a Georgiou like everyone else who bought it and got her".

I don’t understand that either. Why would they refund the money of a purchase where people got exactly what was advertised?

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    🍿
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I initially wondered why I had an extra Georgiou, but then remembered DB... Sadly, she and the airlock became one.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...