Home The Bridge

Desperate Riker

Just how is his ship ability NOT named "We Won't Go Back!"??

He also looks a little too well put together! Look at that styled hair and beard! And just a couple of smudges on the uniform? I guess even when overwhelmed by the Borg, Starfleet Captains must always strive to look their best...
CABTools.app
Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)

Comments

• GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    You're right, my first thought was "he looks a lot cleaner than I remember."

I think its that the hair and beard in the artwork look clean, coiffed and gelled.

x5d2wbkc732d.jpg
  • (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been hoping for the Desperate Riker for a long time. I really wanted the crazy space hobo. So sad we didn't get it!

Creepy beardless plays-with-his-joystick Riker might rival Angel 1 Riker for inappropriateness....
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or we need a Recovering Riker:
    013jpfkszaxc.png
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Captain QCaptain Q ✭✭✭
    He also looks a little too well put together! Look at that styled hair and beard! And just a couple of smudges on the uniform? I guess even when overwhelmed by the Borg, Starfleet Captains must always strive to look their best...

Blame it on Hipster Spock for setting the precedence! It's an alpha battle and Riker's gotta go for the nouveau Hipster Lumberjack Riker look...

B)
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Flemming wrote: »
    013jpfkszaxc.png

Man I liked that show!!!
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    013jpfkszaxc.png

Man I liked that show!!!

And the Frakes episodes were some of the better ones in my opinion.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    "Smooth as an Android's Bottom" Riker is a need, just like "4 Lights" Picard.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • My question is, what's with the jazz hands? The artist really captured the look of fear, but I don't get the hands.
  • They’re always screwing up ship abilities’ names. Klingon Janeway currently has hers titled as “Power is Not Enough”. It should be “I’m No One’s Prey!”, but of course, they screwed it up. It’s so weird to me how they can get so many idiosyncrasies right and then get some really blatant, obvious adjustments totally and utterly wrong. I’m certain that most of the people that put these crew together don’t actually watch the episodes or movies they’re from specifically because of things like this.

Honestly, they should have a dedicated member of the crew building team whose entire job is making sure the characters are accurate in appearance and with ship abilities’ titles. His/her whole purpose would be to rewatch episodes and movie and make sure they don’t make minor screw-ups like this and Klingon Janeway and others.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    They’re always screwing up ship abilities’ names. Klingon Janeway currently has hers titled as “Power is Not Enough”. It should be “I’m No One’s Prey!”, but of course, they screwed it up. It’s so weird to me how they can get so many idiosyncrasies right and then get some really blatant, obvious adjustments totally and utterly wrong. I’m certain that most of the people that put these crew together don’t actually watch the episodes or movies they’re from specifically because of things like this.

Honestly, they should have a dedicated member of the crew building team whose entire job is making sure the characters are accurate in appearance and with ship abilities’ titles. His/her whole purpose would be to rewatch episodes and movie and make sure they don’t make minor screw-ups like this and Klingon Janeway and others.

I’d think it would be more cost-effective if DB just used their player base of borderline-OCD Trekkies to help with that. I get why they don’t usually take action for our trait audits since there are game balance issues that come into play; however, for things like quotes and descriptions, they already have a great team of fact-checkers...us.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    They’re always screwing up ship abilities’ names. Klingon Janeway currently has hers titled as “Power is Not Enough”. It should be “I’m No One’s Prey!”, but of course, they screwed it up. It’s so weird to me how they can get so many idiosyncrasies right and then get some really blatant, obvious adjustments totally and utterly wrong. I’m certain that most of the people that put these crew together don’t actually watch the episodes or movies they’re from specifically because of things like this.

I’d think it would be more cost-effective if DB just used their player base of borderline-OCD Trekkies to help with that. I get why they don’t usually take action for our trait audits since there are game balance issues that come into play; however, for things like quotes and descriptions, they already have a great team of fact-checkers...us.

+76
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust