Home The Bridge

Picard Days Campaign Portal Pulls

ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
Tier 10:
w2dj8bjxs84w.jpg
lpnespd6nh6j.jpg
Not too bad. Useful Sarcophagus schematics and first star for North Star Archer.

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 700 Honor, enough replicator fuel for about half of a 2* IDIC, and 150 ship schematics.

3wamfxi7x6uf.jpg
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Trash as usual. Straight drop of Eddington. Struggling to remember the last time I had a decent portal pull.
  • ChaoticDNAChaoticDNA ✭✭✭
    600 honor. Behold was all frozen crew, but with only needing 13 its not surprising.

bsbbq3eh4syk.png
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    all honor for me
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first 10x pull at tier 10 was horrible. Only 400 honor.
  • 600 honor, 400 Schem, and a begold, 1 had 1 star, one FF and Judge Q with 2 stars, took the 3rd star on Q, I use hi in the gauntlet occasionally.
  • Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭
    Straight drop of Nexus Kirk to immortalise him, 800 honour and a tiny bit of replicator fodder.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 30:
    8pgb4z18dgu2.jpg
    I got the 4th star for C.O.P. Archer and can finally work on freezing him.
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    4th star on Niners Sisko and three sets of useful schematics. Rest was honor.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally I wouldn't post until tier 95... But I got this from tier 45 which was worth sharing
    wnzmkds7bily.png
    cvfvnhjhx74e.png

I have a Phoenix Cochrane sitting in my in-game mail ... But Mirror Troi was too good an opportunity!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
    This one almost sucked if it wasn't for the begold between Crell, Rom and Odo.

gba1c6snqakp.png

It also reminded me that yes, you can get a 9 schematic pull...
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaoticDNA wrote: »
    This one almost sucked if it wasn't for the begold between Crell, Rom and Odo.

gba1c6snqakp.png

It also reminded me that yes, you can get a 9 schematic pull...

Wow...I’ve seen a few with seven schematics but never all schematics aside from the guaranteed crew drop.
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Another pull, another useless straight drop and a 60th successive begold free pack
  • [GoT] LuckyNumberHat[GoT] LuckyNumberHat ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    NS111111 wrote: »
    Another pull, another useless straight drop and a 60th successive begold free pack

Is that literal or hyperbolic? My quick math says that would be about a 0.0002% chance. That would be a super bummer.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 50:
    8qeb75dos546.jpg

Straight drop of Captain Sulu which got me his second star. The 5* schematics are both useful.
    Wow...I’ve seen a few with seven schematics but never all schematics aside from the guaranteed crew drop.

I didn't need to see it personally...
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    On one of the single portal pulls, I got a begold that produced my first Khan.
    I seem to be winning the "Packs with Most Schematics" award this campaign.

ik12pd8gix8d.png

400 honor. The behold was Quark, Keeler and Mirror Mayweather - all FF/FE.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    NS111111 wrote: »

Is that literal or hyperbolic? My quick math says that would be about a 0.0002% chance. That would be a super bummer.

Literal (now at 63). I’ve had runs of 5 legendaires in 6 packs before so it all balances out.

Think I might throw my phone somewhere if I see another Kurros in my next pack though...
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 70:
    7z9rjgf1t9bm.jpg
    7d5m1lp6mnze.jpg
  • PinkyfirstPinkyfirst ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Tier 70--Between Saru, Assimilated Torres, and Wrathful Khan. Torres and Saru were both 3/5 fro me amd Khan is immortalized, so I went with who had more utility.
    8k82h921z1we.jpg
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 90:
    l4at5bwrmvvu.jpg
    lsfabn7xfg0o.jpg
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Garak, so just honour. But there were some more schematics for Disco - level 8 now - so not a total non-event.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Tier 95 was kind to me:

xo8x9fa47mun.jpg

I'll immortalize Dixon now.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error: Cannot reply to thread
    Portal update required

Up to 59 10x packs ready to go and many more single pulls
  • Just honour. Still useful.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 95:
    aoigd2pt8soe.jpg
    3q14ltal2eth.jpg
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 95
    ut9g7ocdz4e8.png
    g52neobd1yhg.png

Slightly annoying... And he went straight bout the airlock once I had double checked he was useless to me!!

Oh well. Desperate Riker will get tomorrow's citation.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266