Home The Bridge

Reconstruction Threshold Pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
Been a bit slow this weekend.

9ebj6chk9xal.png

Straight Drop of Doom.
First Star.
Can you say "oof"?
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, I screen grabbed my results yesterday and waited patiently for the thread to appear!

232koelzj5a2.jpg

v35w4syqd8nb.jpg

ahcvtag833yl.jpg
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ByloBand sure, rub it in :D
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    This time I'm actually satisfied

yo89rptakiuz.jpg
    hx90fdevg010.jpg
    6kfjfkuba7et.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • FF behold, 1k honor.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 honor.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Second star for purple Lore. Rest was honor and schemes
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error: Cannot reply to thread
    Portal update needed
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    mm5m508tcl4d.jpg
    l6l82p4ay4jy.jpg

• Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Junk..... and honour.....
  • Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭
    A straight drop of Reinforcements Stamets (2nd star), 600 honour and some useful ship schematics. Meh.
  • All straight out the airlock.
  • ldgxx453pirx.png
  • 300 honor 800 Schematics, Begold with Captain Morgan Bates @3*, Kahlifee Kirk @ 1*, and Lt Commander Jadzia Dax FFFE. I took the 4th star on Bates.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    - 1 all immortal 4* behold.
    - Kurak: 4th star - behold over Mirror La Forge and Mirror Vic, both immortal.

- a combo of useless ship schematics and 3* Honor.

Got this Friday morning and was waiting for this thread to appear ... forgot who was in the all immortal behold, the ships etc.

Happy with Kurak ... she almost completes the collection she's a part of (Innovator) ... this event's Burnham and then one more star on a Barclay or La Forge ...
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    v3wk16lo25j1.jpg
    w6uzy8u8b9e8.jpg
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst begold ever?

81jnlstqc29m.png
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst begold ever?

81jnlstqc29m.png

Depends on your gauntlet needs. Daystrom has been left behind as far as really useful gauntlet SCI goes but occasionally ends up with a 45% trait bonus that isn’t too bad. Archer doesn’t have many large trait bonuses but can be an alternative to Thrax or Musketeer La Forge for those without one of the SEC aces like Gangster Spock.
  • Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    gzvkkw11d9o5.png

900 honor, useful schematics (ISS Defiant) and fuel replicator.
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First star on Klaa who I think I’ve airlocked enough times to make three of him and honor. I guess he’ll hang around til I need space again. Third star on Spock. bryird6gm20g.png

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I mentioned, I got robbed of the Ten Pull. But the Single Pull I got from finishing where I did, gave me a Behold.

2ts5bv7fmh3z.jpg

Finished the 4th Star on Reed.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I mentioned, I got robbed of the Ten Pull. But the Single Pull I got from finishing where I did, gave me a Behold.

2ts5bv7fmh3z.jpg

Finished the 4th Star on Reed.

Nice pull. I still use Reed in arena and for skirmishes.

I got a behold from my single pull to which resulted in my fourth star for Stoner Tyler who I’ll freeze as quickly as possible.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Trash. Schems should really be limited to two slots per pack since they can’t be used for much once a ship is FF. They are of no use to me as replicator fuel.

dhdo4px30er7.png

(Was going to save my pulls for after an update, but when they’re just sitting there it seems my finger automatically travels to the button :p )