Home The Bridge

Adv. Certain Formality pull-any comments are welcome

qcthiq1a2zx8.png
r0i394d9i2ru.png
The behold in 8 slot was between Angel 1 riker and Professor Scott.
0m5betml7x4y.png

I have never had a behold and 2 begolds in a single pull.

Comments

• Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. I think that version of L’Rell isn’t very good but all the others were good choices.
  • ByloBand wrote: »
    I personally would have chosen Mirror Beverly, but that is just preference.

But absolutely the correct decision in the first one was Satan's Robot!

it was a hard decision on that one between Quark and Mirror Beverly. But I needed more Dip, and have Mirror Phlox.
  • Wow! What a great pack. Lucky you. I bet you looked at that for a long time....,,,...????,,...???,,, And then it happened again!
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Difficult - all three have their plus points. Tilly is a fine choice.

2. Mirror Bev. any day over those two.

Tip: Decent DIP base 5* crew are almost a dime a dozen and come in many variations, a 2-skiller with CMD as the other skill should be near bottom of the pile when it comes to choices ... naturally you didn't know we'd get Mambo Picard for free, but a couple of days after this choice and that Quark is already second fiddle to Mambo Picard.
    Just substitute multiple other DIP crew options for Picard that could have come up in a 5* behold in the near future and you'd be in the same spot.
    The only DIP crew you should be looking for are elite versions ... e.g. Stranded Quark, Prof. Sato., Prophet Sarah Sisko, Z'Odo etc.

Med is really difficult to pick up decent crew in and Mirror Bev. is actually quite decent even if you already have a bunch of immortal 5* Med crew ... comparing her to a 2-skill 4* is moot ... that Phlox is good, but 5*s have a lot more potential once FF, e.g. Mirror Bev. is a better option for the average voyage and she has a higher Med base for Mirror Universe events.

Chalk this one up as a learning moment. :) Though that Quark will shine during Ferengi events.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Satan's Robot, Cadet Tilly, Martian Quark, and Mirror Beverly all at 1/5 stars. I seldom use any of them, but the one I'm most likely to use is Mirror Beverly on a voyage.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Wow! What a great pack. Lucky you. I bet you looked at that for a long time....,,,...????,,...???,,, And then it happened again!

it was behold, ok that neat. the a begold, took a lot of referencing the Do Not Airlock guide and the wiki. then another begold. it was a good 45 mins i think. As for high DIP, i have Dancing Uhura and Prince Bashir my first gold. med is split between afore mentioned Phlox, Combat medic Paris and a few other high 4* to train. i wish i would have gotten a high SCI skill since they are lacking as well.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you made good choices. Both Tilly and Quark have high primary base skills and are both frequent event variants. So you've got 2 solid crew for daily shuttles and for faction events. Count that as a win w/o regrets.