Home The Bridge
Options

Honour pack pulls - bring them back!

Hi DB - remember that time you offered us 10-pull crew packs we could buy with honour points? Please could we have those again? It is not only the logical thing to do; it is the human thing to do. <3
"There are two types of beings in the universe - those who dance, and those who do not."

Comments

• Options
    Selene 7Selene 7 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd also love another go at these.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    And maybe a discount on citations? :*
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    And maybe a discount on citations? :*

And on Legendary/Normal Beholds. They were great! \o/
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Recently, I went to get a citation and accidentally bought a begold. Got a second star on Mirror Data. Not who I wanted to cite, but a star nonetheless. 🤷
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    one minor amendment to the above - portal update then to celebrate half price honor beholds sale etc.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, they give out a special new Christmas gift now people ask for it mid-year. Would we then ask for something new again for Christmas?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, they give out a special new Christmas gift now people ask for it mid-year. Would we then ask for something new again for Christmas?

KhanMas is just around the corner.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭

KhanMas is just around the corner.......

If you get on Khan's naughty list you get a Ceti eel in the ear instead of presents under the tree.
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see citations coming in from the portal....
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping to see it around winter holidays. Or maybe Convergence Day at the latest. It sure was a fun sale!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I rally behind this.
  • Options
    18k honor for a begold is always a very welcome sale when they come around. I have been saving my honor for the next sale and I have 292k of it currently. If it doesn't come around till Christmas I should have well over 1million honor and it should definitely help with my 5* crew. I am to the point where putting a citation on a crew member isn't as important and would rather save for an honor sale.