Home The Bridge
Options

Recent recruit pack

I wish I had read the thread in here on this before my purchase. On my android phone clicking the info icon after thumbing endless legendaries I thought wow $15 for a chance at all those, didn't get to the purple people eaters. In the end I got 2 legendaries and a lot of Honor so lucked out.
Had I seen the other side of the coin before I probably wouldn't have spent my Ice cream cone $$. 😂😂

Comments

• Options
    SteveJ301SteveJ301 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I picked one pack up using some of my monthly card Dil today.

My "recent recruit" was Taresian Kim (meh), but I also got two Begolds, so I can't complain too much. The Begolds were:

- Bashir, Julian Bashir/First Officer Chekov/Zhian'tara Odo

- Worf Scarlett/Temporal Agent Daniels/I Have No Recollection Of Who The Third One Was
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I had read the thread in here on this before my purchase. On my android phone clicking the info icon after thumbing endless legendaries I thought wow $15 for a chance at all those, didn't get to the purple people eaters. In the end I got 2 legendaries and a lot of Honor so lucked out.
    Had I seen the other side of the coin before I probably wouldn't have spent my Ice cream cone $$. 😂😂

I fell for it too, at first I thought ok cool. Five chances at Number one! It wasn’t until after I pulled them that I realized there was a whole mess of different crew in there
  • Options
    Opened 10 packs in a row and didn’t get a single usable characters, my own fault really for hoping RNG would work in my favour for once. Probably save my money for a bit while I recover haha
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried one pack today and got my second Humbled Archer.
  • Options
    The packs were kind to me as well. Did like 8 or 9, got like 5 legendaries, so this is a good offer to go with. Luck/gambling stuff applies as usual :)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Tried one pack today and got my second Humbled Archer.
    Congrats. I really like my Humbled Archer. Great Diplomacy, Good Medical and you can stick him in the Command slot on voyages.
    ee5m6ll4n2bw.png
    Let’s fly!