Home Fleet Central
Options

Rise of the Phoenix (2 Openings - Level 134 Maxed Starbase)

Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in Fleet Central
Rise of the Phoenix is recruiting for 2 vacancies. We are usually a top 10-20 fleet in events and currently have a level 134 starbase (all base and prof rooms maxed). All fleet goals are met with at least 8-10 hours before the daily reset.

We would prefer level 40 and above captains, but can make exceptions for dedicated new captains. Only other requirements are to meet daily goals and join our fleet chat on discord (no VIP or spend requirements).

We use the discord chat for official fleet communication including event announcements, managing squads, and choosing squad leaders and shared crew. We don't shuffle squads weekly, but do balance things every few months as well as allow squads to choose their own leaders each week.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the fleet or are interested in joining.

Comments

• Options
    I'm a lvl 75 and I'm active every day, still have an opening?
  • Options
    We have an opening again.

We have a maxed starbase, finish all fleet targets with 8-10 hours remaining, and are usually a top 10-20 fleet in events.

Only requirements are
    • Be active and complete daily goals.
    • Join our fleet discord used for event announcements, managing squads, and choosing squad leaders and shared crew

• Options
    Rise of the Phoenix is recruiting for 2 vacancies. We are usually a top 10 fleet in events and currently have a level 134 starbase (all base and prof rooms maxed). All fleet goals are met with at least 8-10 hours before the daily reset.

We would prefer level 40 and above captains, but can make exceptions for dedicated new captains. Only other requirements are to meet daily goals and join our fleet chat on discord (no VIP or spend requirements).

We use the discord chat for official fleet communication including event announcements, managing squads, and choosing squad leaders and shared crew. We don't shuffle squads weekly, but do balance things every few months as well as allow squads to choose their own leaders each week.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the fleet or are interested in joining.
  • Options
    We still have 2 vacancies. If you are interested please message me here or on Discord.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is very tempting. It would be an honor to be in your fleet.
  • Options
    Rise of the Phoenix has a few openings again.

We are usually a top 10-20 fleet in events and currently have a level 134 starbase (all base and prof rooms maxed). All fleet goals are met with at least 8-10 hours before the daily reset.