Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in Vault - Leah Brahms

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in The Bridge
Looks like the real Brahms is finally gracing the game with her presence.

3bpbfghzjbr5.png

DIP, ENG and SCI skills.

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Looks like the real Brahms is finally gracing the game with her presence.

3bpbfghzjbr5.png

DIP, ENG and SCI skills.

Could be good!
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Should be a good card!

Probably some kind of engineering genius pack with Daystrom, Zimmerman etc in it
  • Options
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

I did not know that. I just posted the YouTube video of Genevieve Bujold's complete run as Janeway on the thread about First Officers. {AKA this week's Event thread}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SIZcDWKyw0
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay, I got my Leah Brahms immortalized! It was difficult because she has only dropped hundreds of times in packs, portals, and voyages. But I persevered and did it! ;)

5bznwne7r1ns.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    NS111111 wrote: »
    Should be a good card!

Probably some kind of engineering genius pack with Daystrom, Zimmerman etc in it

Well, so much for being a good card...Thx for saving me alot of Dil Db :smile:

FE/FF level 100 DIP 596 (30-81), ENG 1291 (158-327), SCI 990 (125-263)
    FE 1/5 level 100 DIP 371 (30-81), ENG 901 (158-327), SCI 542 (125-263)
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    She's not too shabby - #46 overall for Voyages, and displaces Jett Reno to be the #2 base ENG/SCI pair in the game.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought she was gorgeous.
  • Options
    How about a Mirror Brahms? From the TNG comic
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the way Geordi is looking at her in the pack, knowing how much he lusted after her on the show
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grease Monkeys Pack.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Of the Cyberneticists, she's 2nd for ENG and 4th for SCI. Not too shabby, as that trait appears for me often on Voyages.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    She's not too shabby - #29 overall for Voyages, and displaces Jett Reno to be the #2 base ENG/SCI pair in the game.

I'm getting #46 for voyages. Can you confirm please?
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting 46ish too, not 29th
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is what I gather as the top 10 Base ENG/SCI
    e7a0ioms9wvf.png

And top 10 by Average:
    9kt24dmok2xh.png

(values are augmented by my Starbase, but shouldn't affect ranking)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's not too shabby - #29 overall for Voyages, and displaces Jett Reno to be the #2 base ENG/SCI pair in the game.

I'm getting #46 for voyages. Can you confirm please?

My bad, made a generous typo in her DIP proficiency. Correcting my original post!
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a Mirror Brahms? From the TNG comic

Seconded! She really stole the show
  • Options
    No brahms here but I pulled navigator stamets 2 out of 3 packs!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    No brahms here but I pulled navigator stamets 2 out of 3 packs!

Very, very jealous. I pulled two packs hoping for him, and got nada.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I grabbed 7 packs and zero golds, including random begolds. Perhaps my worst showing ever on a Tuesday pack but I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. I do think the art for her is great!
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Managed to pull 2 of Brahms and 1 of Stamets. The RNG deity favored me...this time.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    I grabbed 7 packs and zero golds, including random begolds. Perhaps my worst showing ever on a Tuesday pack but I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. I do think the art for her is great!

If your worst Tuesday pack experience is seven pulls with no golds, you’re doing okay. I shudder a bit every time I think of my failed chase for Gary Seven...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

If your worst Tuesday pack experience is seven pulls with no golds, you’re doing okay. I shudder a bit every time I think of my failed chase for Gary Seven...

@Dirk Gunderson I remember this. It is a shame to be remembered as legendary in this way but that was legendary

• Options

How many pulls did you drop on him @Dirk Gunderson ? I think my worst was probably 10packs and no dice
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

How many pulls did you drop on him @Dirk Gunderson ? I think my worst was probably 10packs and no dice

I don’t actually remember the exact number any longer, because I tried at least one or two of the 6500-dil packs alongside some of the 650-dil packs. Put another way, I didn’t buy really anything again other than the monthly card for several months...