Home Ready Room
Options

Begold

Got lucky with a begold from a single premium pull, but of course 3 new 5*, any suggestions here? No one seems to be a clear choice for me.
Just for information, I hit the 10h in voyages in 6 of 10 tries and place 1-3 in most of the gauntlet, so my crew is not really bad so far.

iud5xbem3k21.jpg

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably Odo for event potential wins it. Unless you are light on MED, I do also like Tuvok nice SEC SCI skill which is a bit more uncommon but if Gladiator Spock is in your roster you probably don't need to worry there either.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crell Moset has 9 events, so would have very occasional use there but otherwise would need a lot more stars to be useful on voyages unless you're a fairly new player and did not get the mega med crew and are fairly short on med legends. He needs several more stars to be really decent.

Tuvok has 11 events so is a fairly effective event crew and useful for a fairly uncommon voyage skill combo of sec/sci, though there are now 5 stronger sec/sci crew including the recent Gladiator Spock as mentioned.

Odo has 22 events, which could be a benefit even at 1/5 because he qualifies for both dax and odo events, and has very high shuttle DIP score. His skill combo is extremely common, but his number of events make him my choice here.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what it is worth, I would go with Odo.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my Tuvok. Crell I don’t used that often. Odo is not on my roster but is such a common skill set. I know his DIP is really good but there are many not far behind him
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Tuvok or Odo here but Crell Moset was my first immortal legendary. Even now, where he’s been surpassed by many commonly-available doctors for both shuttle/voyage use and in the gauntlet, he finds regular work on voyages where DIP or SCI accompany MED, especially given the frequency of the Cardassian trait coming up for MED and DIP slots. And the Hologram trait has been helpful both for voyages and events. I’ll also use him for the rare times when Cardassian and Brutal are gauntlet bonus traits and even others where only one of those is present but none of my other gauntlet doctors are really useful.

I don’t think you could necessarily go wrong with any of these, depending on the strength of your SEC/SCI, MED/DIP, and DIP/COM crew.
  • Options
    Thx for your input, I took Tuvok in the end.

SEC/SCI is an uncommon skill combo and for Med/Dip or Dip/Com I have already enough 5/5 in my crew.
  • Options
    Tuvok for sure