Home The Bridge
Options

You know, Time's Arrow would make a great Mega...

GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
Jack London
Mark Twain
Victorian Guinan
The Devidian Foragers
Ms. Carmichael
And of course...
All of the Enterprise crew in their time-period clothing!

Comments

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark who now?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    EMH Mark Twain ;)

EDIT - Actually the real mystery is what skills would the esteemed Mr. Clemens have? Probably DIP CMD - with our luck they'd make him a two-skill. Perhaps the featured legendary, a la Minuet with a higher base and lower proficiency? And a surprise tertiary med skill?
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    EMH Mark Twain ;)

EDIT - Actually the real mystery is what skills would the esteemed Mr. Clemens have? Probably DIP CMD - with our luck they'd make him a two-skill. Perhaps the featured legendary, a la Minuet with a higher base and lower proficiency? And a surprise tertiary med skill?

He did brandish a Colt pistol in the episode, so SEC would be in order.
  • Options
    Ivlain wrote: »
    EMH Mark Twain ;)

He did brandish a Colt pistol in the episode, so SEC would be in order.

Yea, actually that occurred to me, but I really don't want another CMD DIP SEC - unless the DIP is primary and overwhelmingly strong, to differentiate him from Kortar, Kol and Thrax.

After all, he did represent the entire 1800s American culture. Diplomat if I ever did see one.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would opt for Dip Sci Sec after all he is a bit of a social scientist as well.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    I have been suggesting this mega and collection for months now, in several discussions.
  • Options
    I would opt for Dip Sci Sec after all he is a bit of a social scientist as well.

But... but... but he COMMANDS the written word! :)
  • Options
    But, but, but..... but I thought we were trying to take this away from COM/DIP/SEC ;)
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Ok how about CMD SCI DIP he wasn't very good with the colt IIRC
  • Options
    On another note Jack London might make an excellent 4* for the Big Sting Rerun.