Home Engineering Room
Options

Arena battles not counting since update

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in Engineering Room
Keep getting the "Out of Memory" message, which others are also reporting, ever since the Update. Yesterday, took ten Arena Battles for five to count, for the Campaign Points. Today, I am at two out of four have counted.....

NOW IMAGES WILL NOT UPLOAD

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have edited your title, there is no need for caps or multiple exclamation points.
    I understand that this is very frustration, I do not have a solution at the moment, were are looking into it. It is linked to the crash issues some of our players are experiencing with 7.2.0 on FB.

If the battle crashes, it is not completed and will not count for the daily mission/campaign.
  • Options
    I am having the same issue, every other arena battle crashes with the "Out of memory" message.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. I raised a ticket once and got 6 Arena tickets as compensation, but this covered only 2 to 3 days. I used to play Arena at work spread over the whole day, now I do not dare any more and have to do the whole bunch in the evening on my mobile. I hope you can fix this soon.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Then it should not deduct a battle until it is complete. I have lost Arena battles like this on IOS since I started playing.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017