Home The Bridge

So Chakotay and the Most Honorable Janeway.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in The Bridge
Both need that Pocket Watch. Which Faction do we need to go crazy on Shuttle Runs to get what we need for it?
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll be honest, I just used whatever stockpiled resources I had in hand and didn’t pay attention to the build. From what’s been entered on the wiki, there seem to be no faction-only items in Chakotay’s watch. It doesn’t yet have the recipes for the 4* and 5* version, so best guess is that the hardest item to come by would be 4* casings.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll be honest, I just used whatever stockpiled resources I had in hand and didn’t pay attention to the build. From what’s been entered on the wiki, there seem to be no faction-only items in Chakotay’s watch. It doesn’t yet have the recipes for the 4* and 5* version, so best guess is that the hardest item to come by would be 4* casings.

Those dang Casings.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DScottHewitt, will you edit this thread to show the proper respect to Janeway, please?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    @DScottHewitt, will you edit this thread to show the proper respect to Janeway, please?

On it.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    ByloBand wrote: »

On it.

The Most Honorable?

tenor.gif?itemid=13880457
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends

Those dang Casings.

At least chasing them is a great way to farm holoemitters.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭

Friendly reminder - the 4* casing missions are an excellent place to farm for intel during skirmishes :)

Friendly reminder - the 4* casing missions are an excellent place to farm for intel during skirmishes :)

I like to rotate between 4* casings, 4* polyalloys, 4* databases, and (occasionally) 4* sensors when intel farming. I’ll also do a few runs for 3* polyalloys (which net a mountain of the one item I hated farming above all others prior to Episode 8, 1* databases) and 3* casings to keep them both in stock. 3* databases and 3* clothing patterns are also fun ones to do.