Home The Bridge

Who's in Premium Packs?

So is there any way to know who is in premium packs or not? For example is Captain Killy in premium pulls? It was my understanding the DB waits for a while before putting newish crew members in premium packs. Is that still the case or have things changed? If so is there any sort of list of who is currently available in the premium packs? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    There was a list, but I don't think it's being maintained anymore. Captain Killy is in the portal. The last major update was December 11, 2018 with a smaller update January 8th, 2019. The next update will be in August we are told.

I want to say the cutoff for who's currently in the portal is crew added to the game sometime in June 2018 (the wiki has most dates for when crew were added to the game). I know Smuggler Yates who came to the game July 3, 2018 isn't in there, but Tosk from June 5, 2018 is.
  • Looking forward to the update. Even the ten special "Recent Recruits" packs I purchased gave nothing but junk.
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/11726/time-portal-additions#latest

This thread should be helpful in answering your question
    and also this one from July last year. I believe we haven't had an update since then, but we are apparently going to get an update in August.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/4844/the-long-awaited-guide-to-crew-in-portals/p1
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m holding onto all premium 10 pulls until the portal is updated.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.