Home The Bridge

Name that ship!! Big prizes await!!

Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
My new game is "Name that ship"
Simply guess the name of the ship that is hidden in the picture. 1st prize for the first correct guess is an exclusive 6 hours of holosuite time with Quarks own personal copy of "Vulcan love slave II: the directors cut"
ibu5b1t3a0z2.jpg

Further submissions are more than welcome, but to keep it fair please keep at least part of the ship visible (as I have, giggle) and please don't use the federation fighter as it's so tiny it could be hidden behind a mosquito.

Comments

• Enterprise E
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeldoow wrote: »
    Enterprise E

That was my guess too!
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pulled this off with the U.S.S. Shenzhou

uhw8zye4ul4g.png
  • USS Voyager
  • Cloaked Warbird
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Nah it's the Enterprise E
    uc6i7ugprcwg.png
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can make out a Voyager sillouette, but it is probably the assimilated version.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • I vote assimilated voyager. But i want to trade my holo program reward to king Arthurs court.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I'm torn between a Voyager and the Enterprise-E.
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Apparently that was too easy. Yeldoow wins the big prize.ot11zj1syyzq.jpg

The next prize will be a week on Risa with an unlimited spending account (stolen from the Negus himself).
    0cs3p7hng9bk.jpg

Edit: just looked and seen how tough this one is, so I'll point out the tiny part of a saucer section visible on the left side.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I'm stumped on this one
  • MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Interesting. I was able to create almost an exact replica of your silhouette with assimilated voyage. But i guess any voyager would do. Position of ship makes a big difference on its appearance. Fun game though. Thanks.
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's really hard to get it right, as soon as I swipe to take the screenshot my ship moves. Another problem is the 8K screen on my phone... I can see the ship easily, but on the uploads with a 2k screen on my PC and the image compressed it's a lot harder to make out anything.