Home Engineering Room
Options

Campaign issues

Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Engineering Room
I think everyone needs to check that they are getting their rewards in the Campaigns. This is the third time I have seen that I did not get the boosts it showed as I won, I have also in the past did not get the crew either (I already had the 4* anyway), and other rewards. This could be a huge glitch if others are not receiving all of their rewards either.

Trista

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    When this happens make sure to restart. If that is still an issue then contact support, thank you!
  • Options
    I'm a player who has always completed his daily missions. Yet today i wake up and notice only tier 9 having completed. I'm pretty stuborn about completing the dailies for that little bit extra honor, so i'm pretty much stumped why after 3 full campaigndays i'm only at tier 9.
    At 3 tiers every day, no way i'm ever gonna complete the campaign.
  • Options
    I've had this occasionally too @FUNimations . Most of the time it works fine and I get the 4 tiers every day. However, it seems if I use more than one device during the day, and NOT fully close the application first on device nr 1, I may not get rewards on device nr 2. Dunno how it comes to this. I have an ipad at home and an iphone at work. Don't always think to close STT on the ipad before going to work. And I think it would have to suffice if I restarted the application on the next device.
    Fortunately, I haven't had this as much as you,so I've always been able to finish the campaign on time. However I think it's worth looking into by DB, as it will save them a lot of support tickets? I assume there'll be more people playing on more than 1 device at a time...
  • Options
    Huh, switching devices could cause this for you huh...
    Could be possible. Today day 2 and i'll be finishing at tier 6 with 2 days having completed all dailies...
    I did switch to my tablet this morning... But not yesterday. I didn't put much attention to it for the new campaign, but i guess it's possible i only unlocked 3 yesterday, and didn't use my tablet.

Last campaign i got lucky and got double dailies listed once which allowed me to finish the campaign off. Let's see how this fairs.
    I'm certain i unlocked tier 4 this morning, yet, i'll be 50 accolades short of hitting tier 7, despite haviung done all dailies. last month i consistently got 25 accolades short after not having received the earned accolades.

@DB please fix this. It's no fun encountering this time after time at the beginning of a campaign. Makes me only nervous to play to game. Fear of puttin in my time only not to get my rewards.

If i where to send in a ticket would cs be able to verify the claim and correct the missing accolades, or can't they see this?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh, switching devices could cause this for you huh...
    Could be possible. Today day 2 and i'll be finishing at tier 6 with 2 days having completed all dailies...
    I did switch to my tablet this morning... But not yesterday. I didn't put much attention to it for the new campaign, but i guess it's possible i only unlocked 3 yesterday, and didn't use my tablet.

Last campaign i got lucky and got double dailies listed once which allowed me to finish the campaign off. Let's see how this fairs.
    I'm certain i unlocked tier 4 this morning, yet, i'll be 50 accolades short of hitting tier 7, despite haviung done all dailies. last month i consistently got 25 accolades short after not having received the earned accolades.

@DB please fix this. It's no fun encountering this time after time at the beginning of a campaign. Makes me only nervous to play to game. Fear of puttin in my time only not to get my rewards.

If i where to send in a ticket would cs be able to verify the claim and correct the missing accolades, or can't they see this?

After day 2 you should have completed tier 8. And you shouldn’t have to put a ticket in every time. It’s a shame you have to buy geez, they should fix it so tickets aren’t necessary

• Options
    I'm a player who has always completed his daily missions. Yet today i wake up and notice only tier 9 having completed. I'm pretty stuborn about completing the dailies for that little bit extra honor, so i'm pretty much stumped why after 3 full campaigndays i'm only at tier 9.
    At 3 tiers every day, no way i'm ever gonna complete the campaign.

The same thing just happened to me today. Last campaign, I didn't keep a close eye on when the missing level happened, but was glad that I had the extra days to make up for the missing level. I make sure that my dailies are always completed as this is our main fleet rule.

I just opened a ticket and have attached screencaps. Hope CS can help me out!
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"