Home Engineering Room

Gauntlet Issue?

Hi there, as of yesterday once I choose "select opponent" in my gauntlet it just shows the spinning thinky wheel in the middle of the screen. I am using an Android device and everything else in the game is working totally fine

Before I reinstall the game, I wanted to check if it's a reported/known issue or if it's just me

wg71012u33nd.jpg

Comments

• It happened to me a couple gauntlets ago and again today. Support told me it was an issue affecting a small % of players. It should fix itself when the next gauntlet starts.
    Last time i was able to fix it by clicking on Refresh (my Refresh button is currently not responding ...so yeah) and restarting the game after that.
  • Thanks Fulsilver, I just entered the next gauntlet and it does appear to be working again. Appreciate the info. Sorry to hear it happened to you twice. Hopefully it was just you lost the gauntlet lottery twice in a short span, rather than it only hits a small % of players, but it hits those players a ton.
  • I am having this problem now. I was doing really well. Up to rank 4 with a streak of 11 now I can’t get back itinto and any attempt to select an opponent results in the game becoming unresponsive forcing me to restart.
  • MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I have had this intermittent prob in gauntlet, arena, starbase, voyages, and dabo, msg boards for about two weeks. Not loading, swirling wheel trying to load but blank. I am on ios and amazon kindle. Both platforms doing it.