Home Engineering Room
Options

In the Big Sting 2, is there something wrong with the romulan 3 seat mission One Step Ahead?

I've sent this mission out about 4 times allegedly with an approx 90% success chance and it has failed every time - none of my others have.

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been doing that mission every time. I have failed a few total, but have not noticed any specific issues with one mission over another. My overall results match up with the general expected percentage of wins. All that said, I don't always send the same crew on the same mission. I just make sure I have one event crew per shuttle and fill up the rest as well as possible. I've been running 6 shuttles constantly this event with speed or reward boosts on 4 and skill on additional shuttles. All are essentially set at 90% wins and I have won at least 90% of the time. It is working out for me.

ocioa34ppx4l.jpg

I believe people who swear by carefully setting mission crew lists and always using the same crew. It seems logical. But I never take the time to be so meticulous. Maybe my strategy helps, maybe not, but since doing it, I never have the "mission X isn't working for me" problem.
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    ANDgate?