Home Engineering Room
Options

Game won't load on Facebook

Since the update I have had sporadic issues loading the game with the screen pictured below appearing, usually this has been resolved by a couple of refreshes but today no matter what I do I just keep seeing this screen. I am using Firefox 67.0.4 and have tried clearing the cache and cookies and get the same thing each time and am unable to access the game through facebook

db8ed5lgcvp4.png

Comments

• Options
    I have also tried using Opera and Edge browsers and get the same result
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    I can't get in anymore either. It has been taking a few refreshes to get in but I've tried a good hundred times this afternoon with no luck :(
    won't be able to finish campaign now :(
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are 3rd party cookies enabled on all your browsers?
    If they are and this is still an issue please submit a ticket so we can keep track of the issue.

In the meantime there are other platforms that you can use: windows 10 app if you have win10, Steam, and of course mobile platforms.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    unfortunately I have 2 accounts and my main account is on steam - won't chance getting locked out of it.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    3rd Party cookies are enabled
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the issue present itself also when trying FB Gameroom?
  • Options
    I don't have FB gameroom installed so I have no idea
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    ah ha! I downloaded the gameroom and it works on there - thankee
  • Options
    Game is running fine through Facebook today
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have deployed a fix for this that will hopefully take care of the issue once and for all.