Home The Bridge
Options

Event pack issue

Just tried to buy an event pack. Message, "NOT completed, try again."

Dilithium was not deducted, so no harm done, right? Tried again.

1300 dilithium deducted, ONE event pack, DYC offer for Kirk triggered. No, I didn't get Kirk.

Comments

• Options
    Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    Update: logged back into game, presented with a single all-fused 4* behold, nothing else. Something definitely screwy.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    The DYC Kirk Offer makes it sound like the "Failed" Pack DID drop Kirk. When you send a Ticket, make sure you include Screenshots of your "Kirk" Crew and the DYC Offer.....

"Kirk" Crew Search in Crew Quarters:

emhvs3kngomr.jpg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Update: logged back into game, presented with a single all-fused 4* behold, nothing else. Something definitely screwy.

The Behold was in one of the Packs. If you get one, and have to refresh or you crash before you choose, it pops up the next log in. Freaked me out the first time I crashed during a BeGold......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    AdiAdi ✭✭
    I had the same problem. First pack was ok but on second game frozed. I tried again and the booster open but the images looked doubled. When I checked the crew it look like a third booster open under my second.
    I sent a mail to CS to see it they will refund the doubled booster.
  • Options
    Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    Son of a gun. I DID look for Kirk after the DYC offer popped, and the only Wrathful Kirk I had was the one I won in the event and have been leveling. But when I logged in just now, there he was. Now I have to tell support to ignore the refund request. Oy!
  • Options
    Son of a gun. I DID look for Kirk after the DYC offer popped, and the only Wrathful Kirk I had was the one I won in the event and have been leveling. But when I logged in just now, there he was. Now I have to tell support to ignore the refund request. Oy!

Glad you found him.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you found him.
    We almost had to have a sequel movie of The Search for Spock that was the Search for Kirk.
    Let’s fly!