Home The Bridge

Captain Beverly Picard - gone?

HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
Captain Beverly Picard is no longer available in Honor hall. Is that ok?
1306f7cl7ols.jpg
PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
  • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
  • Amanda Rogers - got her
  • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
  • Agmar - not in the game yet
  • M'yra - not in the game yet

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    iez7afjjejju.png

She's still there for me. Taunting me with that great MED/COM combo, but one that requires 300,000 honor to fully unlock. *sigh*
  • Yeah, still there for me too. Did you buy a copy?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    My EMH is gone, but the others are there.

Even Stargazer Picard, and mine is Frozen......

s4ibrwgpl95z.jpg

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I still see everyone there
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They disappear when you buy them, however at least once they reset the flags so they showed back up.

If you haven’t bought them since that reset date you should see all of them, while If you’ve bought them since you will be missing those crew.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's still there for me. Taunting me with that great MED/COM combo, but one that requires 300,000 honor to fully unlock. *sigh*

With the Legendary Citations from the Campaigns you could lower that cost much though in case you really want her: The Citations from that 4 months in a row after the initial buy. Or a Campaign Citation/"regular" honor mix etc.

• HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    They disappear when you buy them, however at least once they reset the flags so they showed back up.

If you haven’t bought them since that reset date you should see all of them, while If you’ve bought them since you will be missing those crew.

Yes I bought her but I thought they stay in hall even after that. just in case someone want to buy another copy when first one is FFFE.
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine are all still there. But I have not bought any if the crew in honor hall except kahless.
    Let’s fly!
  • mine are still there too
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

With the Legendary Citations from the Campaigns you could lower that cost much though in case you really want her: The Citations from that 4 months in a row after the initial buy. Or a Campaign Citation/"regular" honor mix etc.

Very true! I did consider getting her at the start of last month in case Janeway turned out to be a dud, but Janeway was great and I used the rest of my honor on a final citation for White Rabbit.

I guess I’ll see how much honor I have after unloading packs the day of the portal update and go from there. I should have plenty, for sure.
  • I have EMH Mk1 and Stargazer Picard; they are still in my Honor Hall ...
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    After you buy them, they show up again after a bit.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • i have all of them too and only stargazer picard has resetted