Home The Bridge
Options

Thank you DB for Episode 10

GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in The Bridge
A genuine thank you for this addition to the game. So many reasons to be happy today.

1 - It's a very creative and interesting chapter that refreshes the "time crisis" in a new light.
2 - The missions required a variety of skills and combinations that kept me on my toes.
3 - The prizes were AWESOME! A free copy of Quinn AND like (1000 I think!) Dilithium!

Plus on a personal note, I REALLY prefer seeing 14 instead of 13 on that indicator. Call it OCD, but thank you! Also, you picked a great spot on the map.

Thank you!
aiu6ry4scm9d.jpg

EDIT: Kids, don't blow through it like I did, space yourselves out and make use of the "Double Rewards" ad button! Ugh, wish I'd thought of that.

Comments

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not yet begun this new chapter, but thank you for the tip!
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a delightful treat. I am also taking it slow to maximize the rewards.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: Kids, don't blow through it like I did, space yourselves out and make use of the "Double Rewards" ad button! Ugh, wish I'd thought of that.

Don't worry, you're not alone xD

But yes, the episode 10 was great, both in rewards and story, so thank you DB!
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems I'm in the minority among the forum denizens. I haven't finished episode 9 yet (was waiting to see if an extra Drone 7 might be useful for fusing she-who-continues-to-not-appear-Seven). Apparently, as a result, I can't get/see episode 10 yet.

So as a public service announcement... finish episode 9.
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    It is an awesome addition, thanks guys!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Episode 10 will be my new Tuesday project.
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • Options
    It's fun, and the first-time rewards really match up for the effort placed in getting there (plus ad-warp doubled up goodness!) and has a fun story.

Kudos where it is due!
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited to start the new episode after I clear the thresholds this weekend.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is 1,000 Dilithium if I counted right. Plus a nice 5*. As said, if you have the Doubler, use it for the Dilithium and the 5* drop.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    It was a very nice surprise indeed. Thanks!

But I so wish the notification would go away when you have the max stars on an episode. Please please please make it so! :#
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding my note of thanks for this new episode. Good story/plot as well as challenging nodes and good rewards.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Great episode. Fun story, and you get two copies of a legendary, plus 2k dilithium (if you use ad doublers)
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Why is there a Romulan ship in the anomaly not helping?
    ....and dang, I blew through it too fast as well
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Glad I checked the forums first and made use of that double reward.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

I still haven't run it. I was busy yesterday and today I am ad warping two or three rounds of cadet missions. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having blown my dilithium on a couple of packs before the crew slot sale, and thinking "how typical"... I'm glad that I managed to use episode 10 to get enough dilithium to get another 5 slots before the sale ended!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭

I still haven't run it. I was busy yesterday and today I am ad warping two or three rounds of cadet missions. :)

I did have to wait until after I finished my cadet missions for the day.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Yes, thanks, though it took me a while to even notice that Quinn was there. Thanks.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job, thanks DB - it's taking me longer than everybody else because i am spacing out those doublers, but this looks like a very welcome addition, especially that very last space battle that drops 0* first contact protocols!!!

And man is "highway to hell" perfectly named or what?? :s:D
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me the best episode so far. Well written as well. Coupled with the awesome rewards an all around winner...
  • Options
    Oh, and let me add that the rewards were freakin’ fantastic!
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is fun and I like the prizes!!!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    even for this level 91 player there was some challenge in the Epic missions, thank you!
  • Options
    Definitely a welcome addition. Great story and great rewards, well done!
  • Options
    Everything you wrote is right, but I'm mostly happy about Quinn's addition. He's one of my all-time favorite characters on Star Trek! :smiley:
  • Options
    Ep 10 is beautiful. Great graphics work.