Home Past Anomalies
Options

[Resolved]Quinn's Uniform cost

SpukkZSpukkZ ✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Past Anomalies
Is it normal that the 0* Quinn's uniform item requires 2 x 3* Clothing Pattern, or did someone mess up something here?
Seems a little bit steep of a cost for a 0* item for which we will probably need a whole bunch to fully equip him...

Comments

• Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    This has to be an error. It's ridiculously expensive for a completely unremarkable crew card.
  • Options
    I noticed that myself after a few levels and stopped Levelling him as it seemed costly. Just left him at 30 for now.
  • Options
    SpukkZSpukkZ ✭✭✭
    @Shan any chance of getting an official statement whether this is intended or not?
  • Options
    I was just about to make a thread about this. Luckily I noticed at the first level but it means I can’t build on him right now. I mean, TWO rare clothing patterns to help me one BASIC uniform? Ridiculous.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI tagging me does nothing.

This is not intended, and we should have a fix soon.
  • Options
    Captain QCaptain Q ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    FYI tagging me does nothing.

"Tag, you're it!"
    Wait... That doesn't work? :p

So what happens to those who started to level him. Will they get a rebate/refund on their resources consumed?
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options

Who do I talk to to get refunded my 20x 3* Clothing Patterns?
  • Options
    Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019

Who do I talk to to get refunded my 20x 3* Clothing Patterns?

If serious, you can submit a ticket to CS and probably get it flubbed off after waiting 3 days or so for an answer.

OR

You might get lucky and get that one CS person that reads your message and give you the patterns back.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Im glad this is going to be addressed. For now, I’ll just leave him at level 10.
  • Options
    You might get lucky and get that one CS person that reads your message and give you the patterns back.

It could be your attitude in tickets. I've only ever had issue with one CS person, personally. I received a reply from a higher up saying that person was being sent for "retraining" which was pretty ominous. I wonder if they let him keep the tiny piece of his brain they removed. The part that makes him compliant.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should now be fixed.
  • Options
    Hi, I raised a ticket and got 100 sorrytons. Does anyone know the exact croniton difference? Thanks.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Hi, I raised a ticket and got 100 sorrytons. Does anyone know the exact croniton difference? Thanks.

I think the bugged recipe used a total of 36 rare (3*) Clothing Patterns. I do not know how many the fixed recipe now uses. The average cost of one 3* Clothing Pattern is 20 chronitons, also per the Wiki:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Clothing_Pattern#Rare

I am debating whether or not to play CS roulette & submit a ticket asking for a refund of those chrons, given my uncertainty regarding the difference in the above item quantities. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Yay! It’s fixed! I can finally begin some work on my Quinn! Thanks to DB for this.
  • Options
    Yay! It’s fixed! I can finally begin some work on my Quinn! Thanks to DB for this.

Can you please advise with which item DB have replaced the 3* pattern? Thx
  • Options
    SpukkZSpukkZ ✭✭✭
    Thanks Shan!

It now needs 2x 0* clothing pattern for the 0* Quinn's uniform
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those that completed him beforehand do we raise a ticket?
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    SpukkZ wrote: »
    Thanks Shan!

Thank you. The difference is 17.6 chrons per clothing pattern (20-2.4). There are 20 3* pattern which were needed in error, so to my opinion we should get 352 chrons (20x17.6) back. Can someone please confirm that? Yes I would suggest to raise a ticket.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Thanks Shan!

Thank you. The difference is 17.6 chrons per clothing pattern (20-2.4). There are 20 3* pattern which were needed in error, so to my opinion we should get 352 chrons (20x17.6) back. Can someone please confirm that? Yes I would suggest to raise a ticket.

I still think the quantity is 36, based on the following equipment chart:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Quinn#Advancement

For reference, here is the link to the Wiki page for Quinn’s Uniform:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Quinn's_Uniform

So 36 x 17.6 = 633.6. I will be submitting a ticket today to ask for 600 chronitons, unless Shan/DB indicates that another method of recompense is in the offing. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submit a ticket as needed :) Thanks!
  • Options
    Thanks Shan!

So 36 x 17.6 = 633.6. I will be submitting a ticket today to ask for 600 chronitons, unless Shan/DB indicates that another method of recompense is in the offing. 🖖🏻

Yes it's 36 3* clothing pattern in overall, but it's only the ones based on the uncommon uniform are wrong. 4 of each purple and gold (lvl 60, 70, 80 and 90) are correct. It is only 2 per uniform, which makes 20. Check the wiki links you have posted.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Thanks Shan!

Yes it's 36 3* clothing pattern in overall, but it's only the ones based on the uncommon uniform are wrong. 4 of each purple and gold (lvl 60, 70, 80 and 90) are correct. It is only 2 per uniform, which makes 20. Check the wiki links you have posted.

yes I though 550-600 chrons would be a fair estimation after taking in to consideration the replacing clothing pattern cost as well as supply kit reduction.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Thanks Shan!

You are correct. Alas, I have already submitted the ticket, but I will send a follow-up with the corrected math. 🖖🏻
  • Options
    Thanks Shan!

You are correct. Alas, I have already submitted the ticket, but I will send a follow-up with the corrected math. 🖖🏻

CS responded within 36 hours with an in-game mail containing 352 chrons. 😀
  • Options
    Captain QCaptain Q ✭✭✭
    Some CSes are thinking we want inventory exchanged for chrons, not realising that they've been unnecessarily grinded and used to build Quinn. Methinks they got their math and logic wrong...

"So... THAT'S how it feels like to be slapped in the face!!!"
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"