Home The Bridge

Lucky spin

794yra9c5gdo.png

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is your first Gowron, he will do very well for you in the gauntlet. If it’s not your first, you’re one step closer to immortalization...either way, congratulations!
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice.
    I had a 4* drop last night for me (First time I got a top row in a long while) but it was Klingon Quark who was one of the first SRs I immortalized. But I got to see the Dabo Leeta animation.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • congratz. I have only won the jackpot once in my two years of playing.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    still have never hit a jackpot after years, trying once or more per day
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL nice!
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Nice.
    I had a 4* drop last night for me (First time I got a top row in a long while) but it was Klingon Quark who was one of the first SRs I immortalized. But I got to see the Dabo Leeta animation.

What’s the animation?
  • Flemming wrote: »
    Nice.

What’s the animation?

I’m wondering that too

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Nice.

What’s the animation?

jievm08dlemz.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust