Home Engineering Room

Nomad Clarification

Nomad is advertised with a +8 on this thread: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/14156/new-crew-nomad-5#latest

There needs to be some clarification as to whether this is his minimum or maximum stat. Further to this, all crew should be advertised as FF or Unfused when their arena stats are listed in official announcements to avoid misleading customers.

Comments

• ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far they've been showing the unfused ship stats. So that +8 should be Nomad's minimum.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    So far they've been showing the unfused ship stats. So that +8 should be Nomad's minimum.

Nomad's ship stats at 1/5, FE...

4mchojr1tgkn.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Proont wrote: »

Nomad's ship stats at 1/5, FE...

4mchojr1tgkn.jpg

Okay, the wiki needs to be updated then. It's listing +8 as the minimum. Thanks for the clarification.
  • Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I was wondering about this myself. I mean, if it had been a +8 at one star he would be a new record for having the highest bonus to a ship ability in the game, which to me would have been very fitting for Nomad. Alas, apparently the +8 is for 5/5 stars. I guess we’ll have to wait for V’ger to get a +11 or +12 max ship bonus, lol.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    My apologies, I usually use the unfused stats for ship abilities, and have messed that one up.
    Will edit.
  • TS199TS199 ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Unfortunately I bought the Nomad pack under the premise the advertised arena stats were accurate, it's a shame that it isn't. I guess I'll have to live with it!

Can you please, please, please make every effort to ensure the advertised stats of ALL crew are accurate from here onwards? Also making sure to list whether the advertised stat is fused or unfused.

Thank you for responding to this so promptly.