Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage dilemma - second time this happened!

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Engineering Room
Twice now I have done Choice "A" from "The Beginning of the End of the World", and then had "The Voice of the Prophets" pop up in the Voyage like this:

gvqe9l25kfot.jpg

Missed the chance to get The Clown twice because if is messed up......

Edited the title for clarity and less caps. ~Shan

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Open a ticket to CS, I had to do this 3 times when the dilema's didn't pop up correctly, make sure you have a screen shot.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open a ticket to CS, I had to do this 3 times when the dilema's didn't pop up correctly, make sure you have a screen shot.

I have the screenshot I posted. I do not of course have the screenshot from Friday showing I did the right one {I know I did because I always use the Wiki, and I remember it.}

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    If you close the game and restart, at least for me, gives the right choice, giving you the chance for the clown.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    If you close the game and restart, at least for me, gives the right choice, giving you the chance for the clown.

This happens to me regularly and a restart has always given me the ability to select option 3.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Same, although sometimes it takes a few restarts.
  • Options

Ditto. 3 times it happened, 6 screenshots total for the 1st dilemma and a 2nd for no choice “c” available 3 times. C/S gave me my 3 copies. This is the most notorious dilemma for malfunction. Other than the 3 part dilemmas never showing up. Lol.
  • Options
    scroll back through you voyage log to the moment you had that dilema. Which is a pain, i kow.