Home Engineering Room

Game just won't load

I've started having a problem with STT yesterday evening (~19:00 CET) . When I start the game, the loading bar gets stuck and nothing happens. Every time I try to open the game it stops loading at exactly the same spot. This has never happened before and I've been playing for well over a year on a same device (Huawei P8 Lite with Android). Game worked fine even the same day just couple hours earlier.

I have a screenshot, but cannot attach pictures yet.

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I am sorry you are encountering this issue.
    Is your account registered with an email address and password?
    Also, did you try to restart your device, I know it sounds lame but sometimes it works.
  • Unfortunately restarting didn`t help. Yes, the game is registered with an email and is not connected with facebook or steam. What should I do?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    First check if you are not close to no storage space on your device, you should have at least 1gb free for the game to run properly.

If that does not help, the last resort would be to try removing the app and making a fresh install.
    Please take note of your DBID before doing so.
  • Thank you for your time and for your help Shan. After a few phone restarts and memory clean-ups game works again. it's weird though, as I have enough space on my device and not so many apps installed. It's a tidy smartphone in general. Such situation has never happened before the last game update.

But just for further reference - if I ever reinstall the game, is my DB id enough to restore my in-game account with all progress?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am happy to hear that!
    As everyone has different set ups on how their devices are backed up I would recommend to register your account with an email address and a password.

It is the best way to ensure you will be able to access your account on any device and in case you need to make a fresh install.