Home Past Anomalies

[Resolved]Event Display

*Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Past Anomalies
Anyone else having this issue?

wenzoq6yfv0s.png
Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    ysip1sdnt5ii.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
    edited July 2019
    As you can see, it is only the "event screens" that are affected.

dsdkh03xnb6o.png

• Captain P (ESB)Captain P (ESB) ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Yes, I did too. So I restarted in the hope that it would be better, I don't get any further than the starting screen. bi6qcqoa31c6.png
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are looking into it.
    As far as I can tell it only affects the updated Steam version and our Win10 app.

What platform are you using?
  • I am using Steam.
    Steam here as well, all was fine until the update
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    And you both updated today?
    I know the very first run after downloading the update can be very long, like ~4min for me.
    I did update yes, at right at 12:00. Have shut down and restarted 3 times, shut down computer and restarted as well
  • It had it standing at "screen on" for at least 5 minutes. I've just restarted and will get back to in some 15 minutes or earlier if it starts.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to make sure I have everything correct, both of you now are unable to load the game as it stops and shows "On screen"?
    I can play just fine, just the "event screens" are blank (pics above).....only other thing is the "red X" on names in UC are now little blue boxes.
  • My screen is still stuck on "On screen".
  • I play on Steam too. The update took some min. but i was able to log in after that . Everything works fine except the new event screens (as shown in pictures above), other screens in store, honor, etc are ok.
  • My screen is still stuck on "On screen".

Have you tried to restarting steam (log out) completely? Usually that works for me.
  • I tried restarting, Even restarted my computer, Just now after about 15 minutes looking at the "On screen" screen tried again to restart and still shows only "On screen".
  • @Shan, screen opened for about an hour, still the same. Re-started and still gets stuck at "On screen".
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan, screen opened for about an hour, still the same. Re-started and still gets stuck at "On screen".

Thank you for letting me know.
    I am sorry, I hope that what is being worked on with the images missing will also help in your situation.

I will update this thread once I have more information.

Is there any other platform you could try?
    If you have windows 10, there is a specific app for the game.
    If not there is also Facebook or FB Gameroom.
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Shan wrote: »
    And you both updated today?
    I know the very first run after downloading the update can be very long, like ~4min for me.

I'm getting the same graphics issue. I'm on Steam also, but I don't know what you mean by update. I'm assuming my games must just update automatically, because I didn't have to press anything different to get that new green loading screen. Didn't have to wait four minutes either, just took a few seconds longer than normal, hardly noticable. I do know once loaded the game itself is running quicker. No more Hailing Starfleet messages that used to appear for a second after every action.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you that are stuck on "On screen" are you using a shortcut by any chance?
    If yes, could you try not using said shortcut to launch the game and report back?
    Thank you!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue with the images missing is now resolved.
    The issue with the images missing is now resolved.

Thank you! :smiley:
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Steam version: If I start from shortcut on desktop the game it stuck on "On screen" but if I start it from Steam interface, it works ok
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    HaBlack wrote: »
    For Steam version: If I start from shortcut on desktop the game it stuck on "On screen" but if I start it from Steam interface, it works ok

Thank you for reporting back.
    Please delete your current shortcut and create a new one :)
  • edited July 2019
    @Shan : Admiral Ross is MIA as well, only on Steam, not on Android
    38pvqmoolwsb.png
    This is how it looks in the crew slots:
    p6utxlvvh5i3.png
    bqmuhusmqx7p.png

Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Starting through the Steam infterface works here as well.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are aware about Admiral Ross and the Discovery as well.

I am glad to hear that the Steam "on screen" issue was identified.
    Not as important, but the "red X's" people use in UC are still showing up as blue boxes.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not as important, but the "red X's" people use in UC are still showing up as blue boxes.

That is definitively not a priority but I would not mind a screenshot if you could, thank you :)

That is definitively not a priority but I would not mind a screenshot if you could, thank you :)

2p0q0m36lorz.png
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!