Home Engineering Room
Options

Event bonus not being applied correctly

Can this be fixed please
758vu94aai49.png
sqv3b7imhg8a.png
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I understand on the main event thread La Forge actually has better stats even though he's on a small bonus
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    gr1ujtvbp6p9.png
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think the percentages are way off I’ve never seen them that low on big bonus crew before
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    I still think the percentages are way off I’ve never seen them that low on big bonus crew before

Perhaps 🤔 now that I've started the event La Forge is very low

0jdmmj0hyy8x.png

However Owo is quite high. Mine is 2/5

qh0afu978bc4.png

• Options
    Ok. My question is... if the selected crew has higher stats in 1 skill, should the boost reflect a better % increase for that skill????
    I dont think the bonus crew or boosts are working correctly either.
    3c11whu7a61b.jpeg
    nxz2ed35mwdc.jpeg
    ook4f9bfqj7h.jpeg
    a7x1wnfuvmsz.jpeg
    5bndo5dxhn92.jpeg
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    x-posting from the event thread

I know some of you have concerns about the event and event bonuses, let me confirm the following:
    - the event is working correctly as far as bonus calculations go
    - we do have a graphic issue though, in our 7.2.0 client only (windows 10/steam), which makes it so that some traits are inappropriately colored/highlighted. This has however no bearing on the way the bonus is calculated.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

I know some of you have concerns about the event and event bonuses, let me confirm the following:
    - we do have a graphic issue though, in our 7.2.0 client only (windows 10/steam), which makes it so that some traits are inappropriately colored/highlighted. This has however no bearing on the way the bonus is calculated.

For my personal info can you please explain why as shown above geordi % with dip and sci boost in place is the same. When his dip skill is more than double his sci skill? Shouldnt the dip boost increase the % more?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Shan wrote: »

For my personal info can you please explain why as shown above geordi % with dip and sci boost in place is the same. When his dip skill is more than double his sci skill? Shouldnt the dip boost increase the % more?

Thanks to the help of our designers, I can indeed explain!
    In Galaxy Events when you use a boost it applies a flat % depending on the quality of the boost.
    In your example you are using both times a 3* so the same flat % is applied.
  • Options
    Thank you