Home Engineering Room
Options

CS response time

Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Engineering Room
One of my voyages got stuck at the 14hr mark.

I raised a ticket, and it took more than 48 hours to get a response. The response itself was fine, and I was given some compensation. The agent asked me to check if the issue was resolved. I checked, and unfortunately the voyage was still stuck, so I replied within the hour.

More than 48 hours have passed again since that reply, and I have not received an update.

So in total, my voyage has been stuck for more than 96 hours, causing me to miss daily goals (campaign points). Plus missed possibilities of rewards from extra voyages, and I’m now missing event crew for the current event because they are lost in space.

I understand things cannot be resolved within an hour because CS will also have limited resources, but 48 hours between each response seems like a very long time. Is there any way this could be improved?

Comments

• Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they must have a lot on at the moment because I sent a ticket two days ago and it hasn't been responded to at all.

With regards to a stuck voyage, I recall mine after taking screenshots. At least when it returns I can still do my dailies.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Sorry about your voyage, dailies, and campaign. I have had 2-4 days between the back and forth often. Sometimes takes 7 to 12 days of this bfore the issue is resolved. It is common, not necessarily heavy ticket load currently. I try to be very clear from the beggining to avoid the back and forth. (In your case clearly that isnt the problem.) i would add to your ticket about loss of dailies and campains, then tag shan in this thread. Sometimes she can help. You can also request ticket be “escalated” basic equivalent of asking for supervisor.
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    14hrs seems to be the one to get stuck.... I rarely extend but did today & stuck @14hrs.... Tried restart, mashing pause button...nothing worked but forced to recall early with AM left...ticket sent.

Reminded me why i rarely extend
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the OP: yeah, having the voyage stuck is annoying. I just recently had one, wrote in, and the response time was long enough for me to get that voyage back, send out another voyage (~10hrs), and have that one come back. In fairness to DB, they have looked after me every time I've sent in a ticket, though it's frustrating. Your best course of action for the future is take an image, send in the ticket, and recall the voyage (mention that in your ticket). My sense is they can't unstuck the voyage anyways, so you might as well not lose the time.
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    14hrs seems to be the one to get stuck....

I would agree with that; I've had two stuck voyages at the 14hr mark in the last month (I rarely go beyond 10hrs). Question for everyone: when your voyages get stuck, have people noticed if a hazard happened just before the dilemma? That seems to be the case with all my stuck voyages, and I keep mentioning it when I write to CS, but would like to have more than anecdotal evidence.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve had it happen twice, at 10 hours and 32 hours...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Seems to depend on what the CS issue is. Some response is within 24hr, others 36hrs. Rarely over a week...and at that point I wish there was a actual phone number to call.
    Like Amazon😂