Home Engineering Room

Daily Missions fail [again]

Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Engineering Room
This happens more and more, and it is very annoying. I complete all daily tasks, and the daily screen stays up with all dailies completed EXCEPT no final task reward of completion!

If it happened once in a long while, it would be somewhat acceptable. With Campaigns, it is less acceptable, and now getting into the double digits of how many times it has happened.

r46s8d3g9gk8.jpg

Also, when you press on the "engage" button, it always goes to the Arena. Even if you have run out of Arena tix for the day.

iOS
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• pirunapiruna ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    This happened to me too. CS has added manually what I was missing. They already know about this bug, we can only wait for the fix.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has happened to me twice in the last week. CS always gives me the honor and accolades but it's a pain in the butt.
  • Okay, it happened yet again. I want to say that's at least 4000+ honor that I have lost out on so it has exceeded my tolerance for "waiting for a fix". Today it was preceded by a Daily Mission jumble screen, which I had to restart to fix, so I should have known this was a bad day for Dailies.
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    The counter is not counting at all on my facebook account. though is counting on my other account.

was going to buy for both accounts but now i guess only 1.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • I am on ios all updated properly and logging in/restarting multiple times daily.
    My problem is the space battles and daily missions count does not register. I do 10 arena. Fine. 10 total space battles. Go to galaxy map warp 10 battles, still only 10 total space battles on daily. Same thing with missions. I have to “warp 10” space battles and missions 3 times (thats 60 actually ran) for my dailies to finally register 20 complete.
    Alot of wasted chrons on this.
  • A new big with 7.2.0 – if you have a Dilemma waiting on a Voyage for the new Daily Missions to reset, and you get the Dilemma first, it will NOT register. Once you restart the game it will, but generally leads to this again...

istiyhrn0ku9.png

I am submitting yet another ticket.