Home Past Anomalies

[Resolved] Cannot enter game on ios. Just stays stuck on loading screen

(HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Past Anomalies
For some reason, starting last night and continuing this morning I cannot enter the game on my ios device. The loading screen starts to work but always gets stuck at "Clearing Gravitational Well" and then it never clears it. It just stays like this.

uryc30uuh6k8.png

I can enter the game fine on my android but as it does not work well I am hoping this can be resolved. I am wondering if any other ios users are experiencing this. For the last week on my ios it had been taking a very long time to load, staying at "Clearing Gravitational Well" for a minute before loading but last night it would not load at all.
Let’s fly!

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason, starting last night and continuing this morning I cannot enter the game on my ios device. The loading screen starts to work but always gets stuck at "Clearing Gravitational Well" and then it never clears it. It just stays like this.

uryc30uuh6k8.png

I can enter the game fine on my android but as it does not work well I am hoping this can be resolved. I am wondering if any other ios users are experiencing this. For the last week on my ios it had been taking a very long time to load, staying at "Clearing Gravitational Well" for a minute before loading but last night it would not load at all.

Your account is properly registered I believe? As you are playing on 2 devices.
    I would try clearing the app's cache and if that does not work, remove the app and do a fresh installation.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and now it works. Thx Shan. I liked the addition of First Officer Burnham to the beginning. Now if only I could get her in game. That version still eludes me.
    Let’s fly!