Home Engineering Room
Options

Facebook update login dramas

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but Im having some serious issues with Login. I submitted a ticket but its been like 18 hours, and I still cant get into the game on my f2p account.

I have access to the facebook linked to the account, and to the help desk where the ticket is generated, but when I try to access the game through facebook I get, unable to connect error message. I know its not the browser, cause I can access it with my main accts. I have a tablet that I use to access my main account, but when I try to access the secondary account it doesn't recognize the email or password?

I wonder if there is a problem with facebook updating current information to the game? cause on my main account, when I access it through the tablet it requires the old email I use to have and since updated.

Either way, I cant get into the f2p account, even thou I have access to the facebook linked to it, and I know the dbib number? so how do I get facebook to allow me to get in, or find out the info it wants for my tablet?

Ive tried literally everything I can think of.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support will get back to you but there are some delays.

I am not sure why you cannot access your account via Facebook, on your tablet however you should be able to access it by choosing to connect with Facebook instead of providing an email address and password.

You would need to be logged in to the Facebook account on your tablet first though.
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    appreciate the response Shan, I don't seem to access that account thru facebook with any medium, I get the refuse to connect message. I wish there was a way to connect via the DBIB number or whatever its called. Maybe customer service can let me know which email is on the account, or why it wont connect that way, cause I at a loss. I can prove the account is mine cause I have paid for monthly card.

I realize they are dealing with lot of tickets probably cause of the butter thing, just wish there was a way to highlight it emergency, since I cant get into my account at all
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    When an account is registered with Facebook, there is not necessarily an email address associated with it, or a password.

That being said, if you prefer to also have the ability to sign in with an email address and password, that is something Support can assist with, as soon as they are able.

Please update your ticket with a copy of your latest purchase, this will save time. Thank you!
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    will add that, thank you shan, cross fingers it can be resolved.